cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

RogersZia

Hi Community!

By now you would've seen our blog about the iPhone 16 Family of Devices! Feel free to post your questions and comments in this thread.

240 REPLIES 240

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

dakunclear
I plan to stick around
Hard to say and when did you order?

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

Not the earliest, sept 17. Would it go down until i get to #1 position? Thanks.

dakunclear
I plan to stick around

Ya it would go down to position 1 and hard to say when you will get it. Apparently the 16 pro max is in high demand right now but we don't know how in high demand they are. All depends on how quickly apple restocks the phone though.

Got it. Thats okay. This is my first time buying from Rogers.  Thanks

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Did you say your position 650 in the reservation system?

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
I’ve given up looking at my order. Showed 7th yesterday. I’m sure it’ll show 7th in 2025 too

dakunclear
I plan to stick around
The reservation system was extremely broken this year… but wait it out cause you’re in for good stuff.

I’ve been playing around with it since last night the bezels being smaller make accidental touches easy, the screen being bigger isn’t super noticeable but the bezels are. The speakers are a big upgrade for the low end. I have yet to put the camera through the paces yet but we shall see.

I was in the 750+ before

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

Anyone else not get their reserve fee refunded? 

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Did you check your junk folder?

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
I don’t trust it anymore. I was number 9 and people behind me…like number 15 got there’s on Friday.

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Got a better chance of winning the lottery than them sending orders out in the order they came in 😂

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
You aren’t wrong! Lol

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
After looking around the internet and Reddit. I’ve come to the realization that the ship to home orders go out before ship to store orders. Doesn’t matter what number you are in the line up. Why they wouldn’t stick to sending them out in the order they got placed is beyond me.

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Yeah, even the girl at the store said that the phones that they got in for regular sale matched up with pre ordered reservations but couldnt be used for the pre-orders. It was strange.

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
It’s so weird because I’ve been doing this for years and never had an issue. As long as I preordered super fast when preorders went up I’d get the phone on launch day. BUUUUT. I seen people had this issue last year too with the 15 pro max.

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Yeah, I won’t be using the reservation system again. I’ll just ship to home

This is ridiculous... people woke up early for the first spot to reserve yet it doesnt really matter. I also reserved my 16PM within the first minute. Position at 25. Already Sep 22 and only go to position 17 with status of "Open"....

Contacted the customer service or check it out in store, no reply or know estimate time to receive

Char3
I've been here awhile
I also preordered mine on September 13th and was 176 on the wait list for a PM 256 Desert, I had no hope in getting one for at least a few months but I happened to go to my local Roger’s on launch day at 10:00AM and they just happened to have one that wasn’t reserved so I snapped it up. Next year I’m going to have it shipped to home in the preorder and go to my local Roger’s on launch day and see if they get any. The reservation system was a mess this year. I’ve preordered many times in the past for iPhones and never had a problem.

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Yeah I was spot 9 and it never changed. I feel like I got pretty lucky with going in to my local store and snagging one. I won’t ever use the reservation system again

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
See and that’s what’s messed up. You reserved one expecting rogers to play ball and sell them in the order they got the pre-orders but they don’t. It’s really not fair.
Topic Stats