cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

RogersZia

Hi Community!

By now you would've seen our blog about the iPhone 16 Family of Devices! Feel free to post your questions and comments in this thread.

240 REPLIES 240

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

dakunclear
I plan to stick around
Ya that’s Why mine is being shipped to my house… cause there isn’t that $70 activation charge mind you they are doing that random 30 charge now which is just a money grab.

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
I was able to have them credit $100 to my bill. $70 activation and another $30 for some nice reason? lol I’ll take it

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Right off to the rogers store to get my wife’s phone. This is going to be painful

cancelled my reservation walked in the store grabbed the one i wanted left. waste of time i tell ya

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Maybe they have one in for you!!

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
I doubt it knowing my luck but it’s worth a shot right

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Let me know if you manage to snag one. Maybe no one in NFLD is a cool iPhone user like us. Lol

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Don’t ya worry I’ll let ya know lol

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Haha! Sweet, good luck

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Straight up lying to me in the store saying no pro max have shipped to stores

One store told me they received everything but pro max’s for public non preorder sales. Most stores didn’t have any stock

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Flat out liers. That’s crazy…

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
And of course can’t help me at all with my preorder that is clearly stuck in limbo

TwitchyPuppy
I'm a reliable contributor
It's their profit on phones.

dakunclear
I plan to stick around

So I get both of the new phones finally... I'm currently setting up mine as the wife isn't at home yet. I put the simcard that rogers sends out and the phone automatically sets up esim.... rogers why bother with sending a sim when phones auto esim now.

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Out of nowhere I moved up to #7th but it’s still showing “open” my guess is people that were in that top #12 just are giving up and canceling

ianfinitive
I've been here awhile

Hi there. I pre-ordered a Pro 512 Desert at a Rogers franchise store on the afternoon of Friday Sept. 13. I was told I was number 10 and got an email with an order # etc. Could not figure out for the life of me where to check the order number as it was ship to store. I called the store Thursday to see if they got it yet and they said they received some but not mine and that I would see a finance email from Rogers when it ships and then it would be at the store a few days later. 
Went to the store in person this afternoon to cancel because I could order from Apple to pickup tomorrow and they said wait a second and produced mine from the back room. I’m guessing it was a second shipment and they hadn’t been able to call customers yet. Still no email from Rogers though, so definitely follow up instore if you are having it shipped there. Hope that helps

Geoffbernier
I plan to stick around
Well I ended up finding a 16 pro max for rogers at none other than Costco, they even had 1tb model left for the sale so I canceled my limbo preorder from Roger’s and got this bad boy. Pumped. Check Costcos stock. They even did a trade in, and gave me a free Bluetooth speaker as a gift, and a better plan. Day turned right around

Wow Geoff, it sounds like you lucked out big time. Enjoy your new tech!!

Geoffbernier
I plan to stick around
Thanks man! Yeah glad it turned out the way it did!

Je____
I'm here a lot

I am on #650 in Calgary for iPhone 16 PM 256 dssrt.  Ship to store.  would it take weeks to get the phone? 

Topic Stats