cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

RogersZia

Hi Community!

By now you would've seen our blog about the iPhone 16 Family of Devices! Feel free to post your questions and comments in this thread.

240 REPLIES 240

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Rub it in hahaha!

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

Mathew58
I've been here awhile

Hey all, I pre ordered the iphone 16 pro max 256g Black Titanium on the 18th through rogers. Do you think I should wait for it to come in (I don’t know when it will, it says the shipping estimate is unavailable) or should I cancel my order and try to buy the phone in store? I have never pre ordered a phone before so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

ardalan998
I plan to stick around
Just picked up my 16 Pro Max at Rogers Plus! Thanks everyone here for your help. Hope everyone gets theirs asap!

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Which storage and colour?

ardalan998
I plan to stick around
256gb in white

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
I played hooky and went into the store. Picking up a desert titanium pro max as we speak, cancelling my reso

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

cant tell you how jealous i am right now

Geoffbernier
I plan to stick around
Did they just have 256gbs in for the most part?

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

just tried to explain to them on chat the situation im in and it was another waste of time, was told 4+ weeks wait.

#11th in line.... since preorders opened. honestly dont know what to do at this point

Just call a bunch of roger stores in your area and ask about inventory? Probably your best bet to be honest.

Mathew58
I've been here awhile
Where are you seeing the reservation number? Mines not showing it.

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Let me know when yours is canceled. That technically should move me up a spot to 10th

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
It’s been cancelled

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
And my number hasn’t changed. So it’s pretty obvious there’s something wrong.

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
That’s really strange….

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Yes that was it!

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
I’m sorry 😞

Geoffbernier
I plan to stick around
Called 8 rogers stores lol zero stock for the public. Only preorders haha guess I’m just here in the waiting game

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
. , we live in a smaller city and it was packed in the store but no one else was buying apple…strange

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

What the heck? Nah, there has to be something wrong. I'd actually do a complaint through here: https://www.rogers.com/contact/share-a-concern/

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

I picked mine up at open. Was charged an additional $70 for activation even though they didn't... Activate anything. That's such a wild fee. They said they'd give me a $35 credit. But even still, that's kind of wild. I've always had the fee waived automatically. But $70 to do absolutely nothing except put the phone on my account? And I asked for it to just be provided to me without activating on my account, but they said they have to. 

Topic Stats