cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

RogersZia

Hi Community!

By now you would've seen our blog about the iPhone 16 Family of Devices! Feel free to post your questions and comments in this thread.

240 REPLIES 240

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

same, except my email was telling me they added $590 to my next bill because i haven't returned my iphone 14 pro max

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Haha, we are twins. Mines the exact same. Was due Sept 15th…glad we have 60 days to return, we might need it.

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Currently giving them a hard time on the live chat thing. Not that it’s going to get me anywhere

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Let me know if you get anywhere

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
It’s like talking to ai to be honest. Copy and paste reply’s. Painful. Pretty much saying they have had zero of that model from Apple. Meanwhile the people who posted on Reddit that have had shipping notifications already beg to differ

dakunclear
I plan to stick around
It all depends on who you talk to… 2 days ago the first person I talked to said they were all out of stock and it would be 4+ weeks, then proceeded to ask if I wanted to cancel my order. So I got mad and called in which I ended up talking to someone in Canada who looked and said it was in the warehouse but haven’t shipped yet.

My order is set to deliver between 950-130pm today via FedEx.

This is the downfall of offshoring jobs, I find they are either lazier or they are just trying to be done with you as quick as possible, or they aren’t trained enough to be able to look properly, which only makes customers more angry.

I saw this countless times as escalations before I was laid off with Telus.

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Yeah I gave up. Was just told they ship them as they come in. So I guess Rogers haven’t had ANY of that model which of course makes no sense since people on Reddit have had the same one I ordered shipped already. Might be time to switch carriers

Felt 😭 it’s actually so disappointing

Shawny87
I plan to stick around

Out for delivery as of 8:41AM Eastern 😲

mblanke
I plan to stick around
Ordered mine (pro max 512) on a whim yesterday. I’m 137 in the queue. I was conveniently near the store this morning. They told me they didn’t get and pro max’s. So I’ll prob cancel the order by 2pm if I Don’t hear back.

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

well from what im starting to see theyll most likely give one to you before the 136 people ahead of you lol

JustThatGuy76
I've been here awhile
I get that lol, is it even worth keeping a reservation at this point, might go into apple or even just ship to home at this point

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

I gotta stop looking at reddit, the more i do the angrier i get. Dont understand how people that ordered the same model, colour and storage size have shipped ahead of people that ordered before them.

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
I wish I could go in right when it opens!

I feel ya lol

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

rogers.PNG

i mean just look at this, even if they happened to order before me then my number would have moved from #11 to a lower number. BUUUUUT thats not the case, they ordered much later and have had the phone ship

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
I wish I could see that image, it’s blocked

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

You can always do a quick google search and youll find multiple people at ordered after us that have the phone shipped on reddit

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Yeah it’s infuriating. I’ve called the local store and no answer lol

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
I have no idea how but something clearly went wrong with this particular model storage size and colour when it comes to the preorders. A bunch of people have clearly been skipped over.

Shawny87
I plan to stick around

Device delivered successfully this morning

Topic Stats