cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

RogersZia

Hi Community!

By now you would've seen our blog about the iPhone 16 Family of Devices! Feel free to post your questions and comments in this thread.

114 REPLIES 114

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
That makes it super inconvenient. I never have luck when it comes to this sort of thing. First time using the reservation system. And mine is strange and when I go to look at my reso I get a pop up that says “you must enter a postal code” but no idea where or what it means!

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Ah mine says that every time too! I have no idea why. Don’t worry about that tho. I did have a second iPhone reserved for my wife a regular pro desert and it’s already shipped so I don’t think that postal code error is effecting our orders.

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Okay awesome! At least this is good to know. Now to have our status change. lol…

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Do you also know if the number we see in the system is all Roger’s wide or the position is per store?

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
From what I can tell from previous years that number is supposed to be rogers wide. This is the only year I’ve had an issue with this low of a number. Normally if you’re in the top 50 you don’t even have to worry about when you’ll get your phone it’s always shipped to the store for launch day. Even all the way out here to Newfoundland

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
That is crazy! I’m here in Ontario and it seems people who ordered to home with a 4+ week wait are getting there’s tomorrow too!

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
Well let’s just hope there’s some kinda movement tomorrow. If not i might just see what they got at the store, sometimes they have extras sometimes they don’t.

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
That’s good thinking. I’m stuck in-front of my computer until around 3pm so I’m sure anything there would be gone by then. Heck, I would go to another provider if they had what I wanted.

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around
I’ve considered switching to another carrier a million times because rogers signal here in Newfoundland is terrible. Anyways. Good luck tomorrow. I’m sure I’ll be back in here complaining about no moment on my order lol

BrandonOT
I plan to stick around
Yes, I’ll be sure to update if I hear anything. Have a good evening
Topic Stats