cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

RogersZia

Hi Community!

By now you would've seen our blog about the iPhone 16 Family of Devices! Feel free to post your questions and comments in this thread.

114 REPLIES 114

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

Shawny87
I plan to stick around

@nintenchris123 wrote:

Nope 22 means itll most likely ship in the next few days, ive already had one of mine change from open to in progress

Thanks for the update! I did an online (ship to home) pre-order yesterday, and it almost immediately showed back ordered with no ETA. Then I made the above online reservation hoping it would speed things up. Maybe I got lucky 🙂

Re: Apple iPhone 16, 16 Plus, 16 Pro, 16 Pro Max - Reservations/Pre-Orders/Questions

dakunclear
I plan to stick around

Ya mine is the samething and I ordered the 16 pro max 256 natural titanium on the afternoon of the 13th. I haven't done a same day pre order for ages heck the only time I got a phone on day 1 was with the iphone 4 and I had to wake up early to stand in bloody line lol

nintenchris123
I plan to stick around

im 12th for  a 16 pro max 256 natural titanium and still showing open 😞 

change to in progress already!

Shawny87
I plan to stick around

My plan is to just bite the bullet and probably go to Best Buy or Costco on Friday to grab whatever colour of iPhone 16 Pro is available if I see no movement from Rogers online or in-store 🤣

dakunclear
I plan to stick around
. that’s actually not all that bad of an idea lol

Shawny87
I plan to stick around

I'm already planning to go to Costco for an Apple Watch Series 10, so it was always a contingency plan 🙂

I just want to remind everyone that we finance our devices at 0% interest. If you choose to cancel your order and purchase your device elsewhere, you might not get to benefit from our 0% interest rate financing options.

I understand everyone is excited to get their hands on the latest iPhone as soon as possible but I would be remiss if I didn't remind you all about the benefits of 0% interest financing. 🙂

Regards,

RogersCorey

Shawny87
I plan to stick around

Thanks! Is the 0% interest available if purchased on Rogers via a big box or tech retailer? (ie. Costco and/or Best Buy)

Artem_alf
I plan to stick around
12th ? My is showing 300. You think I’m gonna get it soon ? 😂😂😂

pitagforall
I've been here awhile

@RogersZia 

I booked my iphone 16 pro max from Rogers Heartland center outlet.  I have not received any email, when I visited store they said they don't have much information on pre-orders. Is there any contact # I can call and check the status ? Thanks

dakunclear
I plan to stick around
I don’t even have a number lol

Shawny87
I plan to stick around

pitagforall
I've been here awhile

It take me to my existing account, The guy who did from Rogers outlet did from my other email address and never received email about it. Do we have any contact # ?

Shawny87
I plan to stick around
I’d recommend calling Rogers customer care, they can probably pull it up with email info

ardalan998
I plan to stick around
Did you try checking your spam folder? My reservation email went in there for some reason.

intothepast
I've been here awhile

They can't help you on the phone. I spent 3 hours with them and they couldn't give me any info on my bugged out reservation

Kunaal23
I plan to stick around

0% interest is sweet but base, Rogers charges more of the devices. And you're committed to Rogers at that point for 24 months. So It evens out.

antony_jestin
I plan to stick around
I was #5 on an iPhone 16 PM 512G desert titanium. Went to “shipped” tonight, and used the reservation system for shipping to store. I got a text message that it was shipped and to check my email for details. Problem - no email either details, have had no confirmation emails or anything. I know the address is correct I double checked again tonight. Has anyone else had issues with emails as part of the reservation system?

ardalan998
I plan to stick around
Hey @Kunaal23, is your reservation status showing again? Mine also disappeared and it hasn’t come back yet. I’m getting nervous as I’ve heard some people got shipping confirmation emails to their store today, but I haven’t received any email apart from the initial reservation confirmation, and I can’t even see my order anymore. Hoping we didn’t just get screwed…

Shawny87
I plan to stick around
I still have “backordered” for ship to home & #22 Open for Ship To Store for my iPhone 16 Pro 256GB Black Titanium🤞

Disregard, a spam filter upstream of my primary email caught them! Check your spam folders folks!
Topic Stats