Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 11 / 11 Pro Questions / Reservation

I read on reddit there may be a shortage of midnight green due to massive pre orders. I’m #5 for mine and I’d be pretty bummed out if I don’t get it Friday lol. Just want to fast forward through the week and get my hands on that device !
I Plan to Stick Around

Sunday - Preordered green. Shipping to my house. 

Nothing in my emails other than my plan changing. Worried that I won't be a part of the hype wave this coming weekend. Where do I actually find out when I am going to get my phone? Rogers chat support didn't have any answers for me other than "sit patient and wait in front of the front door for the mailman"

I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone had any changes in their reservation status?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Amruta09

Most changes will happen today or tomorrow.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Daveftw

If you read my first post on page one, you would see that I said any ship to joke orders do not get any tracking like the reservation to store orders. You will only get a email that it's been shipped out.

You can also check ur account under device and see if the IMEI / model has changed over.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey @Meowmix

Thank you for your reply. I understand today and tomorrow most changes would happen. Based on last year's, some people have had changes to their status by now. Just want to check if anyone has had that already. 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

Last night status for 11 128GB Black changed to In Progress

Was position 1

11 Pro 256 Green still showing Open

Position 1

I Plan to Stick Around

No update thus far

Apple iPhone 11 Pro 512 GB Space Grey
i 11 P 512 Grey
Position :      1
I Plan to Stick Around

My husband's Pro Max 256 Green is open (in the 90s somewhere).  Mine, a 512, same size, same colour, is in progress (changed last night).  I was in the top 25 when I ordered JUST AFTER 8 AM. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Status changed to In-Progress around 1am for both IPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB Silver. I was at position 2 and 5 😀 consumer account.