Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Samsung Galaxy Watch LTE Smartwatch support

Christmas is coming lot of people want the Galaxy watch Roger's going to have to do something or they're going to be losing a ton of customers!! You would think from a business aspect they would want to jump in the new tech area and be one of the first to offer LTE.... definitely a lot of upset people about this hopefully they figure it out soon.
I've Been Here Awhile

Bell has started support for new galaxy watch, I have asked rogers multiple times but they don't seem to give me a definitive answer. Switching is the only option left if they don't roll out the support.
I've Been Here Awhile

Bell started support for new galaxy watch lte, I hope Rogers does too!
I've Been Around

Actually switch providers will fix the issue. Bell and I believe talus support the watch flawlessly.
I've Been Around

I need my Galaxy Watch LTE set up NOW why dose nobody know how to do it

When can I get it?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @sporturf

Unfortunately Rogers has yet to support it. So no way you can enable it on LTE with Rogers. Only Bluetooth / WiFi.
I've Been Around

Not so patiently staying tuned for future updates.... Will rogers offer the galaxy watch LTE? If so, when?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @trailhawk

If Rogers hasn't updates this thread or their page, they won't update until they get a ETA. Unfortunately there is no date when it will launch.
I Plan to Stick Around

By the time support is launching Samsung will end support for galaxy watch 😂. ROGERS IS AWAYS AHEAD OF THE GAME
I Plan to Stick Around

My wife advises me she bought me the LTE galaxy watch for Christmas so I could leave my personal phone at home when carrying my work phone (I hate carrying 2 phones).  Now I see Rogers won't support it, despite the BestBuy guy saying you do (????).

Rogers: I'm a 20+ year customer.  You have until December 25th, then I give Bell a shot.  WAKE UP!!!  people who aren't at the forefront lose customers.  You know this, right???

Topic Stats