Huawei OS updates

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Huawei OS updates

i am at Halifax and my p20 pro got updates on 1/18/19 . It's butter smooth new volume slider , New settings arrangements ,and digital life and a lot of new stuff
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks for the update.  It seems that most areas outside of Ontario were successful in getting the update.  I hope it comes to the rest of us. 

I'm Here A Lot

I'm in Calgary and no update here. The whole explanation of "server" problems sounded fishy from the start. I am not holding my breath for any updates
I'm Here A Lot

Im in Winnipeg and no update here either for the p20 pro I called Huawei Canada yesterday and they told me the updates are released in batches and to just wait I should have it by Jan21/2019.That answer for me just made up my mind when im able to upgrade again for a decent price  I will be getting a Google phone.    

I Plan to Stick Around

Huawei is not worse than Sammy in terms of update, but it doesn't mean that's acceptable....

I think Huawei should have tone down on the EMUI 9 update announcement, and surprise the users when the update arrives. I think it's al about setting expectations. 

I'm Here A Lot

Screenshot_20190120_212554.jpg

I'm Here A Lot

Screenshot_20190120_223418_com.huawei.parentcontrol.jpg

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

When did you receive your update Tony and was it by OTA
I Plan to Stick Around

Well, it's nowvthe 21st and still no update via OTA or HiSuite. I wonder the reason this time. I am wondering if one of the moderators would care to help us on this? This whole experience has been disheartening to say the least with only a small number of users receiving this update.
I'm Here A Lot

Same here 21st and still no update will have to wait till the end of the day to see if what Huawei Canada told me on the 18th holds any water.