cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do Rogers stores exist???

PaulUlanicki
I've been around

I have been with Rogers for over 25 years and have never been treated as poorly as today? What do your stores exist for??? I ring the doorbell to get in and some young woman tells me to call customer to pay off my phone/device. I said that I would like to look at a possible upgrade and she told me to scan some stupid  thing beside the door. I'm a 61 year old carpenter and don't really know about the crap. She said ok I'll get you signed up for some kind of who knows what. Then I was told to wait in my car until I was texted to come in! The parking lot was empty and the store had NO customers that I could see looking through the windows. Di I interrupt the staffs discussion on what they were doing tonight? I waited 5 minutes and left. I got home 15-20 minutes later and they called. I told my wife that I have never been treated that way in my life and wasn't about to start now. I carried on to TELUS, Bell and Freedom mobile to take my business anywhere but Rogers! I will be changing my home phone, internet and TV to another provider as well! Rogers you suck!

**Labels Added**

0 REPLIES 0
Topic Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 in conversation