cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

30-day Satisfaction Guarantee Policy

SM18JanTo31Jan
I've been around

Hi,
I had taken Rogers connection recently on 18th Jan 2024 after porting to my old number based on certain conditions as agreed during our call, Interaction ID: I21xxxxxx52. I am not convinced with the services as agreed and faced connection issues as it was non compatible with the mobile device we agreed upon during our preliminary discussion while taking the connection.

Request your help to cancel this connection effective today. I have already ported to a new service provider on a better offer price and facilities. As per 30 days buy out policy, I am expecting that I won't be charged for this short duration of minimal usage. I was surprised that after I called customer care, they were unable to help me to complete this request of stopping connection since I had purchased this connection online. Request your help to stop any upcoming charges to my credit card account that is setup for automatic payment. I tried best to reach out customer care again as there is no email id available to send email. So posting it here.
Thank you for your services and support so far.

Best regards,
SM

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee Policy

RogersYasmine

Greetings @SM18JanTo31Jan ,

Thank you for posting your service concerns in our community forums. 🙂

I'm really sorry to hear that the service you received after bringing your device over to Rogers, didn't function the way you were hoping it would. That's quite disappointing indeed. 😞

I'm unsure as to why our service team would advise you that they could not assist with cancelling your line. What reason did they give? Please keep in mind, in order to successfully port your number out, you would have needed to keep the line active with us until the port out could be completed. Had we cancelled your account before porting the line out, the port request would not have gone through.

Please note, once a number is ported out to a new provider, the line is then automatically cancelled at our end and the billing would cease as of the port out date. If this was a BYOD situation and you qualify for the 30-day Satisfaction Guarantee option, then the following charges will be credited:

• Monthly service fee (MSF) for wireless plan
  • Any monthly add-on fees including Device Protection (if applicable)
  • 911 fee(s) (if applicable)
  • Setup Service Fee (SSF) (if applicable)
  • Late payment charges (if applicable)

The following fees are still applicable:

• Any one-time fees (other than Setup Service Fee) and pay-per-use fees (e.g., LD, roaming)
  • Third-party charges

For more info and to see if you qualify for the 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee program, please click here

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation