cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORST SERVICE AND WON'T CALL US BACK

DavinaWiner
I've been here awhile

We have been trying for 3 weeks to get 3 new cell phones. Transferring from FIDO same company to Rogers all the same lines, numbers, address, names, mailing and billing address all EXACTLY the same.  They have unnecessarily run my credit (which was pristine) after being told shouldn't need it but  I comply.  After being transferred to several different agents, my credit card and my driver's licence were checked 12 TIMES! Still haven't allowed this transaction to go through. Flagged my account for FRAUD!!! Found out the problem, the agent accidentally put a hyphen...yes a - in the  address and that flagged a question about the account. NO HUMAN CALLED OR EMAILED US OR ASKED ANY QUESTIONS like perhaps without this tiny hyphen that doesn't look like it should be here THE ADDRESSES WOULD HAVE MATCHED! They flagged my account for fraud because of this without contacting me to let us know our account had been flagged and find out if it was legitimate. Asked for the call to be escalated and refused several times. When it was finally escalated to CTV Pat Foran (he too is cc'd on everything) and told I am blasting my social media about this was I given the phone number to the president's office.  Little help that was! Now have had 2 different agents who can't fix the problem and have sent me to a validation centre for the 12th try and was told by the lovely validation agent Akeel that the account was validated AGAIN!!! Insult to injury the president's office agents now won't call back or answer the phone! HELP!!!

***Added Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: WORST SERVICE AND WON'T CALL US BACK

RogersMoin

Hello, @DavinaWiner.

We appreciate you joining our Community and sharing your transfer experience from Fido to Rogers. We sincerely apologize for the incredibly frustrating experience you experienced trying to transfer your lines.

We understand your annoyance with your account being flagged for fraud without trying to contact you and clarify the matter. The backend systems automatically do such a flag when there is a mismatch in the account details for account security purposes.

When a case is sent to the Office of the President, it may take a few business days to hear back from them. We can look into expediting the callback for you. Please send @CommunityHelps a private message. We detailed more info about our private messaging in this blog

We look forward to seeing the transfer sorted out as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!

Regards,

RogersMoin

DavinaWiner
I've been here awhile

Thank you for your email. The office of the president representative Shafaq had spoken to me on Friday and could not complete the transaction and assured me her colleague  would call later that day. They did not call back that day but did call back the next day.  The agent named Bob called me back on Saturday and he too couldn't solve the problem and again sent me to the validation department. I validated again on Saturday and was tod to call Bob back as soon as it was done. Left Bob voicemail messages to call back and he did not. No one ever did. I called again this morning and left a voicemail and received this email in reply... 

(Removed the private email communication - Keep personal info private)

Still have heard NOTHING! I will reach out to with a private message now also.

GAnwari83
I plan to stick around
Ask me I am waiting without service since June 27th 2024 (their team advice to cancel my other service with bell) and the team here is counting the 48 hour such weak and unacceptable service.

DavinaWiner
I've been here awhile

I'm so sorry you are going through that and don't even have a phone! Horrible service for a telecommunication company. I have reached out to several media and they are waiting to hear the what happens. I don't normally do that but this is ridiculous!

GAnwari83
I plan to stick around

feel free to add me if they want me to elaborate more and explain their poor and un acceptable service 

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation