cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very Happy customer

roxjarvo
I've been around

Koodos to Rogers ,a very happy new customer, from the sales agent Jimmy Baroi ,who was very genuine and attentive, in helping me get Rogers Rural Internet. Thank You Jimmy:) and I wish I got our installers name: He was very professional, patient and extremely informative:) Thank you Sir:) My internet is so much more faster the our previous provider. You all made this a very positive experience and I understand how everything works from our internet to my Rogers:) to me customer service is #1 and you aced it:)I am extremely happy so far:) 

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Very Happy customer

RogersMaude

Good day @roxjarvo,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you so much for sharing your delightful feedback with us!

Providing our customers with the best experience possible has always been one of Rogers' top priority. We're thankful you're posting about it.

Recognizing the work of someone who goes above and beyond is key, so we're grateful when you let us know. Please click here to Send a Compliment if you have time, so your comments can make their way to Jimmy's direct superior.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Very Happy customer

RogersMaude

Good day @roxjarvo,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you so much for sharing your delightful feedback with us!

Providing our customers with the best experience possible has always been one of Rogers' top priority. We're thankful you're posting about it.

Recognizing the work of someone who goes above and beyond is key, so we're grateful when you let us know. Please click here to Send a Compliment if you have time, so your comments can make their way to Jimmy's direct superior.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation