cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary Suspension of Wireless Lines

Boat_Show
I've been around

I have just been told by one of your agents that I am not eligible for a suspension of my account due to me being a RPP customer. I am deploying overseas with the military for 6 months in a week and would like to suspend my account during that time since I would not be using my phone there and would rather not cancel my contract. Why does being a preferred customer not allow you to suspend your account?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Temporary Suspension of Wireless Lines

RogersJo

Greetings @Boat_Show

Welcome to the Community and congrats on your first post with us! 🙌 Thank you for your service! There may be a way we can get a Military Suspension added for you. Please feel free to send us a private message @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to have a gander for you. Feel free to check out this blog if you're not familiar with our PM system.

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

RogersJo

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Temporary Suspension of Wireless Lines

RogersJo

Greetings @Boat_Show

Welcome to the Community and congrats on your first post with us! 🙌 Thank you for your service! There may be a way we can get a Military Suspension added for you. Please feel free to send us a private message @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to have a gander for you. Feel free to check out this blog if you're not familiar with our PM system.

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

RogersJo

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation