cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Special Offer Misleading

ADaryaei
I've been here awhile

I have a Special Offer on MyRogers to upgrade my phone, including a $29.80 monthly on-bill credit for a Samsung S21Fe. Seems very tempting in the beginning. I selected the offer and moved to the next step, and the credit was reduced to $24.80!

It means 24x5=$150 +tax extra charge was hidden. If I did not check all details, I would have been charged $150+tax extra!

I called customer service several times, and after more than 2 hours of being on hold, Rogers's agent told me he could not understand why the offer keeps changing!

Another interesting point that I realized, is Rogers considering $1173.00 for Samsung S21-FE while Samsung Canada offers $739.00 for the same device at the same time!?!? Which means another $56 additional on taxes!

Unprofessional...PLEASE check the details of your final bill. 

Screenshots of all pages are available upon request

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Rogers Special Offer Misleading

RogersZia

Hello @ADaryaei,

Welcome to the Community!

The discounts can vary depending on the eligibility criteria of an offer. We would have to review your account to best answer those questions.

As for the pricing of the device, thank you for sharing your feedback. We'll be happy to forward it to the appropriate team.

RogersZia

ADaryaei
I've been here awhile

Hello,

Please give me an email address so I can forward you snapshots of each stage

Best

ADaryaei
I've been here awhile

My pleasure, but I can not spend another half day of my time and being kept on hold 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Rogers doesn't communicate via e-mail.  You can PM the mods on this forum:

When logged into the forum, click on @CommunityHelps  .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link on the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while Rogers get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.    You can attach screenshots to the PM if you like.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation