cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Account Suspended and to be Cancelled but Billing Continues

AliAli444
I've been here awhile

So I know I May receive some judgement for this but I accept my onus in this. So back in June of 2022, Rogers had sent a message stating they were canceling my account and so they were sending it to collections. And I just decided Welp that’s what they are going to do. But what I did not know is that after this email, they were charging me a monthly bill still. So they said they were canceling it but then decided to keep billing me instead. What if I had passed on it’s just odd that Rogers will send an email enforcing cancellation of said account but will not follow through but instead continue to charge instead

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Rogers Account Suspended and to be Cancelled but Billing Continues

AliAli444
I've been here awhile
I would also like to add that I have no problem paying for what was owed from June but the billing’s after the fact I am unsure about. I just do not understand the enforcing cancellation and then not doing it and then continuing to charge me.

Re: Rogers Account Suspended and to be Cancelled but Billing Continues

Good day, @AliAli444 ,

Thank you for visiting us in the Rogers Community and for sharing your billing concerns. 🙂

I understand that you received a communication that your account was going to be cancelled due to non-payment, but for some reason, that did not happen. Is that right? In this case, you should have continued to receive monthly bill notifications. Did you try reaching back out to inquire as to why the bills were still being sent? As a consumer myself, that would definitely be worrisome and would prompt me to want to follow-up to find out what's going on.

We can certainly have a closer look into this matter for you to see if we can provide you with more context as to what happened and why. Feel free to send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you!

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation