cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the number for Ignite?

willowdalegirl
I'm here a lot

I was informed that I am now legacy customer by your legacy internet team and there is no more internet support for me. Somewhat concerning for someone working from home. 

I phoned 18664464830 yesterday at 5 and left a message and have not heard back

No live operator there either today.

I set up an appointment last Sunday after speaking to three people and patiently repeating my address and contact details and date of appointment 4 or 5 times to a woman I supposed to be part of your ignite team.

I am still getting calls from your ignite team, so do I have an appointment on April 8 8 to 10 am or not? 

Tiiu M

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: What is the number for Ignite?

RogersJo

Good Day @willowdalegirl!

Thanks for contributing to the Community! 🙌 It sounds like you're migrating to our new Ignite service is that correct? I'm saddened to hear what transpired as it's most definitely not the type of experience we want you to be having. Did you happen to receive a confirmation email with a definitive date and time for your appointment?

While we still provide technical support for your residential legacy internet service, we no longer offer the service and the opportunity to swap any equipment as we now offer our new Ignite TV services. In the event that you require technical support with your current service prior to migrating over to our new platform, you can still connect with our technical team by calling 1-888-764-3771, 24/7.

With regards to our Ignite Concierge Department, you can also connect with them by calling 1-888-764-3771 and their hours of operations are as follows: Monday to Sunday: 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. (ET). Just a heads up, we also have the option to reach out via our Social Media Platforms, Live Chat or via Messaging as well HERE.  

I hope this helps!

RogersJo

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation