cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data No Longer Works After Plan Change

Bosshoss46
I plan to stick around

I upgraded from 5gigs data to 30 gigs and now it never works....very frustrating that I pay for data and it never works!  Will rogers address this....notta the customer service from rogers has taken a dive and even their escalation team never returns any messages or calls....what has this world become that big company's don't care anymore 

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Data No Longer Works After Plan Change

RogersYasmine

Good day @Bosshoss46 !

Thank you for joining us here in the Rogers Community and for sharing your concerns with us! 🙂 

It is strange that your new data bucket hasn't automatically kicked in! Just to clarify, are you saying that your mobile data does not work at all right now?  When was the new plan supposed to go into effect? 

For now, please try rebooting your device (power it all the way off and back on again) and then retest your mobile data (please disable your WiFi while testing) and let us know how that goes! If the data issue still persists, please do send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can have a closer look into this for you. 

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you kindly!

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation