cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstate Services Early While on Temporary Suspension

Seininya
I plan to stick around

I was wondering how early of a notice do I need to give Rogers to reinstate my internet after a temporary hold? Originally n my back to service date was set as April 8, but I may need to reinstate it a few days earlier than that - just not sure the exact date yet.

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Reinstate Services Early While on Temporary Suspension

RogersYasmine

Greetings @Seininya, I hope you are doing well! Thanks for your post! 🙂

In answer to your question, it is best to give at least one business day's notice if needing to restore your suspended services early.

I do also want to mention that if the restoral date happens to be before the 2-month minimum period required for a temporary suspension, you'll have to pay a one-time Early Return Fee of $49.99 plus taxes. This charge will appear on the next invoice following the restoral. Again, this only applies if you request the restoral to occur in under the 2-month minimum period. Otherwise, no charges will apply.

I hope this helps! 

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersYasmine

Greetings @Seininya, I hope you are doing well! Thanks for your post! 🙂

In answer to your question, it is best to give at least one business day's notice if needing to restore your suspended services early.

I do also want to mention that if the restoral date happens to be before the 2-month minimum period required for a temporary suspension, you'll have to pay a one-time Early Return Fee of $49.99 plus taxes. This charge will appear on the next invoice following the restoral. Again, this only applies if you request the restoral to occur in under the 2-month minimum period. Otherwise, no charges will apply.

I hope this helps! 

RogersYasmine

Hi can someone tell me how can i speak with someone who work there to but back my wifi because i pay the right amount already

Hello, @Roussel98

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

We can certainly help you get in touch with the right team to assist you. If you have lost service due to a billing issue please click here to find the contact details of the correct team to get your services restored.

I hope this helps!

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation