cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotional email not reflecting in account

Awen
I've been here awhile
So, I have received several emails telling me that I have received the voicemail to text add on and an additional 20 GB of data.
It states that I don't have to do anything but I can't set up my voicemail to text.

I went into my account and neither promotion is showing up. Also, support couldn't assist me saying they can't see any such promotion and to go to a store.

I am disabled and not able to just go to a store. Support can't receive screenshots or forwarded emails.

Anyone know what this is?

Since I can't add a screenshot:
Header info:
From Rogers . rogers@e.rogers.com
Reply-to Rogers . reply-fecb12707d64007f-1517_HTML-131012083-520000484-10@e.rogers.com
To Me
Date Aug 13, 2024 at 11:07a.m

(Body)
Hello "Client",

On May 30th, we sent you an email to let you know that we added voicemail-to-text to your account. We forgot to mention that we’ve also added 20GB of additional monthly data to your plan, at no additional cost! There’s no action required from you, and just a reminder- if you already had voicemail-to-text, we’ve waived the cost.

If you have any questions, please visit rogers.com/contactus and we’ll be happy to help you.
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Promotional email not reflecting in account

Awen
I've been here awhile
I also don't see any option to add a screenshot shot while on mobile. LOL...

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Awen wrote: I also don't see any option to add a screenshot shot while on mobile. 

If you're talking about a screenshot on this forum...

If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.

When logged in and composing a post, click on the "camera" icon at the top of the post and you can then upload a picture. Note that it may take a few minutes for the picture to be approved by a moderator so you won't be able to see it after you post until it has been approved.

Awen
I've been here awhile
Thanks, I don't have access to a computer right now. I did add all the header information and the email body.

It looks just like all other emails from Rogers. I can add the "contact" url as well if that helps.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Awen wrote:
Thanks, I don't have access to a computer right now. 

You don't need access to a computer. As discussed in my previous post, you just need to change the browser on your device to "desktop version" instead of using the mobile version.  In that way you can see everything in the same way you would on a computer.

I cannot tell you how to change your particular browser to "desktop version" since each browser and each device would be different. You can search the web on how to do that for your particular browser/device.  

For example, search for "desktop version for Safari on iPhone" or "desktop version of chrome on android", etc.

After enabling the desktop version, you can change back to the mobile version any time, probably with the same procedure on your device.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation