cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Penalty for accepting a personalized offer?

maple_leafs_67
I've been around

Recently I received a personalized offer on MyRogers.  The offer was to move from Ignite Flex 20 Including Sports to Ignite Popular TV.  I have 14 Months remaining on my last offer and current plan.

The new plan looked like a good fit, and the price was slightly better than what I currently pay.  I decided to accept it.  When I reviewed the order there was a charge of “One-time total including savings (before taxes) $280.00” with no explanation.  All I can think is Rogers may be try to charge me a penalty of $20 per month time 14 months for leaving the previous plan early.

Surely Rogers wouldn’t penalize me if they made me an offer (knowing I had time remaining on my plan). 

Has any one else run into this before?   Insights would be appreciated. 

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Penalty for accepting a personalized offer?

RogersMaude

Hello @maple_leafs_67,

Thank you for your post! We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention.

I understand your desire to clarify the amount you would be charged of you were to bring changes to your services. In order for us to invesstigate things further we'll need access to your account.

Please message us at @CommunityHelps if need be. To learn how to send us a private message have a look at this blog

I'm confident we'll be able to help you figure it out. Thanks!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation