cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No luck with myrogers account

Erik-S
I've been here awhile

I have been trying to use my account for a few days. I have tried with Chrome and Edge as well as a Chrome incognito window on both a desktop and a laptop, all with the same result "Details not available

Sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please try again or check back later."

I downloaded the app on my phone and I get "Something went wrong Sorry we've hit a snag. Please check back later. It seems my username and password are okay, because if I use the wrong password I get an incorrect password message.

I have 2 new sim cards coming soon and I would sure like to use the online tool to transfer my numbers, I can't as long as this keeps up.

Also, I have been in touch with support by both phone and chat, but really got nowhere.

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: No luck with myrogers account

RogersJermaine

Hi @Erik-S,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for taking the time to create your post! We appreciate the additional details regarding the steps you have taking to resolve this problem.

Are you still getting this error when trying to access your account? 

Are you getting that error on attempting to sign in or is that happening after you signed in and try to access your account? 

If you are still experiencing issues, please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards,

RogersJermaine

Erik-S
I've been here awhile

Yes, still the same problems. I think there may be a conflict between a very old account I had with the same username. Strangely enough, I just got an email urging me to set up my account, so I will try with a different username.

Erik-S
I've been here awhile

No luck, tried with a new username and some how it keeps defaulting to my old username. I will send a private message.

Erik-S
I've been here awhile

I have now tried sending a private message and I get an error about invalid HTML  that has been removed and I should review my message and send again, but it does not seem to send, it seems I am just in a loop that always says review and send again.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation