cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MasterCard Promotion

Micbeau
I'm here a lot

I switched to Rogers this July (2020). Rogers had a promotion on, where I would get a $150 MasterCard Gift card, part of there promotion. Installation was done on August 5th, 2020. I received my "Please register for Promotion" on August 15th. I registered for my gift card the same day. I even received a notice that I had registered and that my gift card would be e-mailed to me from HelloWorld within 6weeks of the installation. We are now Oct-22, 2020 and I've not yet received the gift card. I've reached out 3 times to CustomerCare at HelloWorld. First time they acknowledge that I had a registration for the $150 gift card with them. Second time they apologized for this taking so long. 3rd time - I've not heard back... Has anyone received their $150 MasterCard gift card or is it just me??

***Edited Labels***

96 REPLIES 96

Re: MasterCard Promotion

alexreidca
I've been here awhile

Thank you Laura for your input, however, I've been waiting for a week over 6 months!.. I want to love Rogers but have decided to take the CCTS route, again after six months of waiting. I feel sorry for the thousands of others who gave up with the "investigations" and I'll let CCTS take the baton of my patience from here on in.

Folks should file a quick complaint with the CCTS - they can help and somehow I have no doubt they know very well about this problem. https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/for-consumers/complaints/

You can decide is this worth 4 hours of your life to grind down Rogers to admit a problem or let CCTS handle your complaint. I appreciate Rogers for allowing us the forum to share our common complaint that unfortunately requires a third party to intervene to resolve.

sgaginer
I plan to stick around

I did get mine after a long wait it takes a few tries to get the right chat person I think in a way, you shouldn't have to chase something like this though no I agree.  It DOES happen eventually though I will tell you that..........

Reaz13
I've been here awhile
Hi @RogersYasmine, I got my rogers ignite installed Nov 28, 2020 but still did not receive any email about $150 prepaid card. Can you please urgently look into it ? I have talked with customer rep many times and have chatted with rep online as well but every time was given different timeline with no resolution.

Agt
I've been here awhile
I think I found the place to send a PM. What or Who do I put in the “Send to” box? I’ve tried CommunityHelp, @ CommunityHelp , RogersLaura....none of these are recognized.

Agt
I've been here awhile
Revised my own problem. Now recognizing CommunityHelps

nanny2046
I've been around

I installed Rogers home internet around Oct 2020 and was told I would get a $250 MasterCard prepaid as a new joiner.

Rec'd an email in Nov but the name "TOM Sxxx" (Edited - Keep personal info private) on the email was not the name i registered (Gxx Wxx) with Rogers, so i just want to double check if this is fishy email, but no one can ever come back to me with an answer.

So i reached out to Helloworld Customer Care in Mar, after couple weeks chasing, finally rec'd an email from Rogers@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com, but what makes me more frustrated and angry are they don't even check what they have resent, IT WAS STILL THE ORIGINAL EMAIL with incorrect name "TOM Sxxx" (Edited - Keep personal info private) and the prepaid credit already EXPIRED ON 2021-FEB-28.

How can one of the biggest telecom company in Canada, the after sales service so poor and un-efficiency.

Bhupesh
I've been around
I am also facing the same problem switch to Rogers in Nov 2020 and got registered on 3rd December 2020 but did not got any Gift Card yet

I got my prepaid MC finally!

dankars
I've been around

I switched to Rogers this September (2020). Rogers had a promotion on, where I would get a $250 MasterCard Gift card, part of there promotion. Installation was done at the end of September , 2020. I received my "Please register for Promotion" on February 9 2021. I registered for my gift card the same day. I even received a notice that I had registered and that my gift card would be mailed to me from HelloWorld within 6weeks of the installation. We are now June 17th , 2021 and I've not yet received the gift card. I've reached out 4 times to CustomerCare at HelloWorld. First time they acknowledge that I had a registration for the $250 gift card with them. Second time they apologized for this taking so long. 3rd and 4th time - I've not heard back... Has anyone received their $250 MasterCard gift card or is it just me??

Hello @dankars!

Thanks so much for joining us in the forums and for sharing your gift card experience with the rest of the Rogers community. I certainly understand your reason for concern as it shouldn't take that much time and effort to receive your card. 😕 

We'd like to try and help get this resolved for you. Please send us a Private Message @CommunityHelps so we may investigate this matter further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME!!! 

Tlafranc
I've been here awhile
never received mine neither
not in junk
since jan 2021

mslindie
I've been around

I still haven't received mine since November 2020!

Topic Stats