MasterCard Promotion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CatherineOttawa
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: MasterCard Promotion

Hello all,

it's interesting to see that many customers are having the same problem.   The Customer Service Representative on my last call told me that they are receiving many calls about it.  The moderator tells me that I should wait until November 11 and then reach out again.  However, I have reached out several times now and the last time I called, I was told that there is nothing else that the Customer Service Representatives can do.  I don't think that further calls will help.

I will wait until November 11 and then do some searching for consumer protection remedies.  If I learn anything, I will post about it here.

Jeff146
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm also having the same issue as well, it's just frustrating!!!

I got the email to register and pick my gift card. It then says in the email it will take another 6 weeks to verify my service with Rogers. That is geting rediculous. I think we were suppose to be getting the email to register as soon as we registered for the service and not 6 weeks after.

So now I have to wait another 6 weeks to verify my service, not sure why it takes that long to do that.

Lpapadops
I've Been Here Awhile

I have the same issue... Very frustrating. Feel scammed I might just cancel. At least Bell is honest in the promotions. Can someone reach out to me regarding this as I'm waiting for mine as well and never got an email. I will cancel for this lie

CatherineOttawa
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello Moderator,

It's November 11 and nothing yet.  No email with gift cards and no "registration email".   I never heard back from your Merkle - Hello fulfillment vendor either.

What can you do to resolve this?   I hate to be put to the trouble of filing a complaint, but it is important  that this problem get resolved.  It's not fair to the customers, nor to the Rogers employees who have to face their frustration.

RogersLaura

Hello @CatherineOttawa,

Thank you for the update! 🙂

You've mentioned in a couple of posts that you were advised to proactively send an email directly to the third party vendor--has that already been done? If so, did you receive any confirmation email back? 

Feel free to send us a PM @CommunityHelps if further guidance is required. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

RogersLaura

CatherineOttawa
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello,

I sent an email last week and received an automated reply on Thursday November 4 that said the following:

"Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Our customer care team is carefully reviewing your email and will get back to you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience as we work hard to get a response to you."

I followed up this morning with a further email asking for a response, but I did not receive a reply.

heather3057
I've Been Around

i am havin the same problem. " keep being told their is"fuillfilment issues". It is not our fault and I am on my sixth call 

AAli63
I've Been Around

I have the same exact story about the $250 mastercard. I also feel very scammed and lied to! I was promised it on September 13, 2020. I contacted several times. I was told to wait 6 weeks, then they said someone would escalate it and still nothing. This gift card was actually the reason I chose Rodgers over Bell.
Jeremy7784
I've Been Around

I have yet to receive my mastercard from the internet promotion and its been 3 months. I did not receive an email to sign up for the card either so what is going on
kerwinjorbina
I've Been Around

Hi,

I also have a similar story. We had a new connection on September 18, 2020. We were supposed to get $150 Mastercard. Still not received. I've been checking my email as your agents suggested in the chat and the last time I talked to your agents through Facebook Messenger was on November 18 and she said that I should be able to receive it in 2 weeks but I still haven't gotten it.