cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Likewize

abhishek_86
I've been around

Facing issue from past 1 month no one is helping. I have 3 business accounts bought 2 phones on 1 of the accounts and lost 1 handset. Was paying for likewize insurance everyone and now they are not giving me the replacement phone

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Likewize

RogersYasmine

Hi @abhishek_86,

A warm welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you've been experiencing when trying to have your device replaced via Likewize. 😞

By any chance, has Likewize provided you with an exact reason as to why they aren't able to fulfill your replacement request? If you feel their decision is unfair and you have been able to provide the appropriate documentation for your claim, I would strongly recommend reaching back out to them to have the matter escalated to their Tier 2 support.

Kind regards,
RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RogersYasmine

Hi @abhishek_86,

A warm welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you've been experiencing when trying to have your device replaced via Likewize. 😞

By any chance, has Likewize provided you with an exact reason as to why they aren't able to fulfill your replacement request? If you feel their decision is unfair and you have been able to provide the appropriate documentation for your claim, I would strongly recommend reaching back out to them to have the matter escalated to their Tier 2 support.

Kind regards,
RogersYasmine

Oriboyo
I've been here awhile

Rogers square one deceived me to put an insurance on my phone and when the phone got missing it wasn’t replaced by the 3rd party as they said I never got the phone from rogers. It has been 6 months now. I wonder why the scam

VK9
I've been around

This is a scam! There is a monthly charge and a $400 deductible to get a refurbished phone after 10 days of trouble and frustration. Don't pay for it. You better get Apple care from Apple.

Yivvie
I've been here awhile
They’re doing the same thing to me! I have 3 business lines too and one phone got lost and they won’t approve it and they “rejected” mine too! They’re scamming us!

I have the same story as many do here...!
2 months after o bought my phone I
Noticed it was cracked .
I contacted likewize,
I was told this
You have to pay a process fee I believe it was 129.00 maybe more or less.
Then I was told your new device or of equal value will arrive within 7 to 10 days ....!
After 14 days I call likewize .. " where is my phone" ?
Sorry sir we sent you cheque instead ... okay well I have no cheque !
Sir you will have to wait a few more days it's coming threw mail...KEEP IN MIND LIKEWIZE TERMS OF AGREEMENT! YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO RETURN YOUR BROKEN DEVICE .
I tell them this! They say don't worry once your cheque comes we send back the device as the agreement says.

40 days pass at this time and no cheque !! However LIKEWIZE has no problem taking there money from your credit card for A NON RETURN FEE OF 1500.00 AND CHANGE from your card .
Then I'm.told it's escalated.
Another short tine goes by and I call again....! Where is my cheque ? Oh sorry sir we will escalate this Matter again !
T
Today's date March 16th 2024 .
Date I made the claim Was is
JUNE of 2023 .
I have been escalated 5 or 6 times in 8 MONTHS !!!!!!
THEY LITTERALL STEAL YOUR MONEY !!
They don't send you anything and this allows them to take your non return fee leaving you with paying your plan and your monthly insurance and then you pay your process fee for your claim
And your stuck with broken phone and out about 2000 dollars more then what you paid for your phone !!
I think Roger's needs to look at this complex scam that happening here. Because this company LIKEWIZE is letteraly stealing your money .
The call center for likewize is joke as I mentioned above
This claim is still not resolved we 3 months away from a year ! And I'm on escalation after escalations.
I
Rogers needs to back their customers! And get likewize accountable for all these reviews and millions more coming I'm betting.. !
If this is not resolved very soon I'm a calling a lawyer and I'm Suing likewize for my time my stress my Aggravation. And I will proceed with charges of Fraulent activities.
You think your untouchable likwize?
I'm coming for ya!! Like a train!!!

I have all my documents in order on this issue .
And likewise claims they sent a cheque in Aug 2023.
It's quite clear I didn't get this cheque... or I wouldn't be pursuing it when today's date is March 16th 2024 .
There is no reason for likewise to not reissue a new check it's 8 months of escalated ordeals. Lies and run around games.
I want my cheque or my money back on my card and I'm walking away.. or I will continue to follow threw and get enough people together to sue likewise or I will do it myself!
Either way losing 1500 and change is not taken lightly !
That's a huge hit

FOR ROGER'S A SPECIAL NOTE HERE

YOU SHOULD BE THINKING OF YOUR OWN COMPANY IN ALL THESE REVIEWS.  THIS IS NOT A GOOD REPRESENTATION OF WHAT ROGER'S IS ABOUT . IM SURE 

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 in conversation