cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Move – Account Suspended – No Internet

KarthikMohandas
I've been here awhile

Account suspended incorrectly and no internet for 8 daysn raised a move emrequest:

I have raised a move request last week to move to a new house.bht instead of raising the move request, that had suspended my account a d an without internet for the past 8 days.

I have reached out to multiple teams and been on call for hours and hours but no resolution.

Raised the issue to the office of President ad well, but still no solution a d they are unclear on when it will be fixed.

Wanted to know if there is a way to reach some one else and fix this

*Added Labels*

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Incorrect Move – Account Suspended – No Internet

RajatSingh
I've been around
I am also facing same issue did you find any resolution

RogersMaude

Hi @KarthikMohandas,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for letting us know of your situation. We appreciate you took the time to bring this up to our attention. 

We'd be happy to further assist you if you still need help in getting your internet service up and running. I noticed you reached out to us via private message, however, we replied to your message and have yet to hear back.

If you need us to take a deeper look into this, we'll simply need to go through the authentication process so we can gain access to your account.

I hope everything has been resolved to your satisfaction, but, if it has not yet, please don't hesitate to reply to our last private message and we'll do everything we can to rectify the issue. Thanks!

Hello @RajatSingh,

Thanks for your post! Can you tell us more about your situation?

We'd like to assist you in reaching a resolution, but in order to do so, we'd simply need you to elaborate on the nature of the problem you're facing, and what has been done so far.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

NehalKulkarni
I've been around
Having the same issue
How Did you get it resolved?

Hello, @NehalKulkarni.

The Internet service disconnected before the move date is inconvenient. If you haven't connected with support yet, we can help. Please send @CommunityHelps a private message. We detailed more info about our private messaging in this blog

Regards,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation