cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impact on monthly service plan from early upgrade ??

Rog11
I've been around

I'm two months away from the end of my current contract obligation but I've got a screen delamination issue so I'd like to go ahead and upgrade early.  

I understand that I will need to pay the Bring-It-Back amount as well as the financing credit still owing for the two months remaining on my contract.   No problem there.  Happy to do so.

What I can't find is an explanation of what happens to my existing data/calling plan at the time of the early upgrade.  Do I start a new 24 month agreement at that point based on  current calling/data pricing -- or does that not happen until the end of my existing 24 month data/calling plan (2 months from now.)

Thanks!

**Labels Updated**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Impact on monthly service plan from early upgrade ??

RogersZia

Hi @Rog11,

Welcome to the Community!

You've come to the right place. You can typically keep your price plan for as long as you want. If there are any monthly discounts on your line, there would be a discount end date for the offers. 

If your price plan is compatible with new phone upgrades you may not need to change it. I would have to review your current plan to best answer your question. 

Let us know if you have any other questions.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation