How long does Rogers send me my refund

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Retired Moderator RogersSannecia
Retired Moderator

Re: How long does Rogers send me my refund

Hello @pmoney

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Forums.

If your account was cancelled and a credit balance remains on your account after final billing. You will be refunded by cheque approximately 20-27 days after your final billing.

Hope this helps.

RogersSannecia

I've Been Around

Can Rogers directly refund the money to my bank account?

Hi, I closed Rogers account last month and noticed that I have a credit balance on my account. I heard Rogers would refund their customers by cheque, but for various reasons, I prefer Rogers to refund the money to my bank account. Is this possible?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Yvettel

Unfortunately from what i have known it's only possible for then sending any credits left on the account via a cheque. Never have i heard or know that they are able to do it via bank.

@CommunityHelps maybe they can do something but let's see.

Hello, @Yvettel

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your query. @Meowmix stated correctly If there is a credit balance remains on your account after final billing it will be refunded by cheque in approximately 20-27 days after your final billing.

Thanks,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

My Account was cancelled on 2nd Mar 2016 but as my cycle closes on 21st Mar I have credit of $65.26 for those 3 weeks due to advance payment. I have still not recv. any cheque even though it is already 6 weeks. If this issue is not resolved soon. I am going to take it to next level including filling official complainant.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Maybe one of the Mods at @CommunityHelps can take a peek and see the status of it for you.

Normally it seemed to be 6-8 weeks last I heard.

This is a BIG pain with, well, seemingly every company... from Rogers to bell... to your electric company.
Pay them even one day late? Penalties.
Money back?  Takes MONTHS.
I had that back in the day with bell.. switched account #s.. and paid to the WRONG account number.  Somehow they still accepted payment to it (it was canceled for like 1-2 months).
Contacted them.. and they confirmed it.  Asked them to MOVE the payment from one to the other.  They couldnt.
Ok.... can you refund me and I will use that to pay the correct account?
Sure.   But the refund will take 6+ weeks to get back to you.  Oh, and your existing account is STILL due RIGHT NOW. Smiley Sad

I've Been Around

Hi there,

I canceled my Rogers account approximately ~4 months ago and a cheque (credit balance) was supposed to be sent to me at least 2 months ago.

When can I expect my cheque... I have been waiting for quite a while now. 

Thank you.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @mellowbear

Have you called into Rogers to see what's going on? Try speaking to @CommunityHelps and see

I've Been Around

Rogers opened 2 accounts for me in error and when I cancelled my wifi and cable they refused to let me cancel for months and when i called and called insisted I was not being charged - they now owe $396 dollars and promised to credit my exisiting account and close the old one - they still have not done either and call me twice a day to harrass me for money - correction, a machine calls me and when I call back they transfer me to customer service and put me on hold for 2 hours.  TWICE A DAY

Good evening @User_12345,

Welcome to the Forums! 

We understand the inconveniences of this situation and would like to help.

In order for us to look into this matter further, we will need access to your account.

Please send us a PM when you are available.

To contact us, send a private message to @CommunityHelps

For more information on our Private Message system, take a look at this page.

RogersMaude