cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can my promo be extended due to a temporary suspension?

Slowbreeze
I've been around

I am out of the country for 4months and not using the internet for that period. Can my account be frozen for that period and extend the current plan for 4 months? For example, I will be out of the country on April 05 and return on July 05 of 2022. and my current plan ends in August. So can I be exempted for the 4 months and my current plan be modified to Dec.22

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can my promo be extended due to a temporary suspension?

RogersYasmine

Good day @Slowbreeze,

A warm welcome to our community forums! Thanks for posting your inquiry! 🙂

If you meet the requirements to have a temporary suspension applied to your service(s) then you will be charged a temporary suspension fee of $10 per service per month + taxes for legacy services or $5 per service per month + taxes for Ignite services until you return. **Additional charges may apply for those who have the eero Mesh Network or WiFi pods included in their service.

Please note that you can only request a temporary suspension for a minimum of 2 months, up to a maximum of 6 months per calendar year.

If you only have internet services with us and would like it to be temporarily suspended but you have a promotional discount applied, we should be able to extend your promotional discount for the duration of the temporary suspension once you return (as long as it doesn't surpass the length of the promotional period in question). There are a few exceptions to this rule such as, if you have an expired internet package or campaign code, you may not be able to get these back and may need to select an in-market option upon your return.

If you would like us to review you account closer, kindly send us a Private Message to get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Can my promo be extended due to a temporary suspension?

RogersYasmine

Good day @Slowbreeze,

A warm welcome to our community forums! Thanks for posting your inquiry! 🙂

If you meet the requirements to have a temporary suspension applied to your service(s) then you will be charged a temporary suspension fee of $10 per service per month + taxes for legacy services or $5 per service per month + taxes for Ignite services until you return. **Additional charges may apply for those who have the eero Mesh Network or WiFi pods included in their service.

Please note that you can only request a temporary suspension for a minimum of 2 months, up to a maximum of 6 months per calendar year.

If you only have internet services with us and would like it to be temporarily suspended but you have a promotional discount applied, we should be able to extend your promotional discount for the duration of the temporary suspension once you return (as long as it doesn't surpass the length of the promotional period in question). There are a few exceptions to this rule such as, if you have an expired internet package or campaign code, you may not be able to get these back and may need to select an in-market option upon your return.

If you would like us to review you account closer, kindly send us a Private Message to get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation