cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RPP - Super annoying and no one seems to be able to help, even a "manager"

silk79
I've been around

I had requested an RPP code on March 9th and after looking over pricing online, the following morning I go back to look again and my code is no longer valid and I'm told it's because it's linked to another account. The email says it's non-transferable so I don't even know how this is possible. Now I'm expected to have to wait until April 9th to request a new code? I'm honestly chatting with Telus right now about their Exclusive Partner Program too and if it's all the same, I may choose them instead.

Note: I'm an authorized user on this account. Not the actual corporate employee with the RPP code. I may have been logged into this account while accessing the discount link but not sure how that impacts anything as an account has not been set up at all.

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: RPP - Super annoying and no one seems to be able to help, even a "manager"

RogersMaude

Good afternoon @silk79.

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

If your employer has an agreement with Rogers, we surely want to do everything in our power to make you benefit from the discount you’re eligible for, if you meet all criteria.

You mentioned you were not the account holder and only an authorized user on the account. The name on the account actually has to match the name of the employee to be eligible. 

If the person who is eligible for the discount has a corporate email, you can visit www.rogers.com/preferred to go through self-serve.

We're sorry you’ve been having a hard time getting the assistance you need to reach a resolution. If you'd like us to assist with this matter, you can reach out to us via private message and we can guide you through the proper escalation path.

For further assistance and in order to discuss your account details, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with this process, have a look at this blog.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: RPP - Super annoying and no one seems to be able to help, even a "manager"

RogersMaude

Good afternoon @silk79.

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

If your employer has an agreement with Rogers, we surely want to do everything in our power to make you benefit from the discount you’re eligible for, if you meet all criteria.

You mentioned you were not the account holder and only an authorized user on the account. The name on the account actually has to match the name of the employee to be eligible. 

If the person who is eligible for the discount has a corporate email, you can visit www.rogers.com/preferred to go through self-serve.

We're sorry you’ve been having a hard time getting the assistance you need to reach a resolution. If you'd like us to assist with this matter, you can reach out to us via private message and we can guide you through the proper escalation path.

For further assistance and in order to discuss your account details, please send a private message to @CommunityHelps. If you're not familiar with this process, have a look at this blog.

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation