cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Old Account Statements after Switching to Ignite TV.

will660
I've Been Around

Hi, I recently upgraded and here's what happened for me. I was sent a new Ignite Wifi Gateway modem (I initially had the Hitron CODA modem). I installed the new modem and it worked right away. I also had a Ignite Set Top box which I haven't set up yet. There are instructions within the modem setup docs to return the old modem by printing a return label and sending it back through Canada Post. 

I did have one issue with my account statements. This switch results in a new account#, and for some reason, I couldn't access my old account#. This means that I don't have access to my old account statements, which is a bit of a pain. Tried a chat last week and was told the statements won't be available, which didn't make sense. I will wait until I get my statement for the new account and see if it contains any details. I'm sure someone just have to change a setting so I can see my old account as well as the new account. But getting someone who can help is a bit of a hit and miss. 

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Accessing Old Account Statements after Switching to Ignite TV.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just as an FYI, when I migrated from Legacy Digital Cable to IgniteTV in late March, I retained the same account number.  I am able to see bills back to 2020, although I always download them monthly and store them on my computer, which allows me to go back to 2010 when I started doing that for Rogers.

One minor peeve was that my Internet usage only goes back to March when I migrated to IgniteTV, although I remember roughly what my usage was before IgniteTV.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Accessing Old Account Statements after Switching to Ignite TV.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Just as an FYI, when I migrated from Legacy Digital Cable to IgniteTV in late March, I retained the same account number.  I am able to see bills back to 2020, although I always download them monthly and store them on my computer, which allows me to go back to 2010 when I started doing that for Rogers.

One minor peeve was that my Internet usage only goes back to March when I migrated to IgniteTV, although I remember roughly what my usage was before IgniteTV.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation