cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Leaving Rogers after 5+ years of Loyalty for Another Provider

JM2685
I've been around

We have been with Rogers for nearly a decade for wireless internet.  After continued loyalty, we are officially cancelling our internet services with the provider after a competitor knocked on our door offering a better deal.  In hopes, that we would not have to change course, we connected with a customer service representative who partnered with a manager to offer the same rate we currently have.   It's truly disappointing that their competitor can offer a deal that is half of what we are paying monthly, with zero years of loyalty.  

Additionally, the service is spotty, constantly loses connection and the customer support representatives are of no use.  There's no surprise that Rogers is falling as a leading provider, they've forgotten about the consumer.  

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Leaving Rogers after 5+ years of Loyalty for Another Provider

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hello @JM2685, 😊

We're sad to see you go! Nearly a decade is quite some time and we most certainly appreciate your loyalty and tenure with us. I can assure you that ensuring we provide you with exceptional customer service is very much at the forefront of what we strive for. With that said, as a consumer myself, I too can appreciate some savings.

Our offers are very much tailored to your account specifically. It's dissappointing to hear that we were unable to offer you anything that suits your needs and wants.

Regarding the technical issues you've faced, did you have a chance to connect with our technical support team to troubleshoot?

Regards,

RogersJo

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation