cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shaw Mobile to Rogers migration inquiry

jthomson83
I've been around

Hi, I've transferred my mobile number over to Rogers and I'm on their network, but I'm still receiving Shaw mobile bills in my inbox. When will I receive my first Rogers Mobile bill?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Shaw Mobile to Rogers migration inquiry

RogersYasmine

Greetings @jthomson83 !

Welcome to the Rogers family and thanks so much for joining us in our community forums! We hope you like it here. 🙂

May I please clarify when your mobile Shaw line was transferred over to Rogers? Depending on when you activated with us, as well as when your billing period is, this will determine when your first bill is processed. Sometimes it may take 1-2 months before you get it, if you happened to activate your account within a few days of your new billing cycle end date. 

Once you migrate your line over to Rogers, you may receive 1-2 more bills from Shaw, including your final bill, and again, this will depend on the date you ported the line out and your billing cycle dates with Shaw.

We can also have a look to determine this for you, as well! Feel free to shoot us a quick PM @CommunityHelps to get started. or more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

t_smith
I plan to stick around

Hi Jthomson83, 

I would check your first bill with Rogers as they will try to double bill you i.e. charge you for the month before you migrate over, which you would have paid when you were with Shaw. Their customer service is horrible, so good luck solving your problem. If you get tired of their poor service trying to resolve your concern, I encourage you to file a complaint with the CCTS https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/for-consumers/complaints/

Cheers

RogersYasmine

Greetings @jthomson83 !

Welcome to the Rogers family and thanks so much for joining us in our community forums! We hope you like it here. 🙂

May I please clarify when your mobile Shaw line was transferred over to Rogers? Depending on when you activated with us, as well as when your billing period is, this will determine when your first bill is processed. Sometimes it may take 1-2 months before you get it, if you happened to activate your account within a few days of your new billing cycle end date. 

Once you migrate your line over to Rogers, you may receive 1-2 more bills from Shaw, including your final bill, and again, this will depend on the date you ported the line out and your billing cycle dates with Shaw.

We can also have a look to determine this for you, as well! Feel free to shoot us a quick PM @CommunityHelps to get started. or more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation