cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Migration Nightmare

Ian50
I've been here awhile

I migrated over from Shaw mobile to Rogers in October of last year.i followed the instructions I had received and thought nothing more.
Come end of December, I get a collection agency notice about my account.i phoned right away, tried to explain to the rogers customer service agent and long story short, through his broken English I thought we had come to an understanding.
Come the end of January this year, no change,and 4 threatening collection agency letters, I phone rogers yet again, and its the same.
I was tossed between a Shaw rep and Rogers rep.was told that they would look right away into the issues,then they tried to upsell me with Rogers mobile deals.
After being told to wait, and it's been 2 months and radio silence from rogers I yet again get a collection agency notice and nothing from rogers customer service.
Ever since the merger I feel Rogers is in it for the pure profit and customers be damned.and now I want an apology and for them to fix this mess

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Migration Nightmare

RogersJermaine

Hi @Ian50,

Thank you for your post here on the Rogers Community Forums, and we do want to welcome you here! 

I appreciate the detailed response, and I do apologize to hear that your experience so far has not been the greatest. We would be happy to take a further look into this for you and provide you with any updates on the situation. Please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Migration Nightmare

RogersJermaine

Hi @Ian50,

Thank you for your post here on the Rogers Community Forums, and we do want to welcome you here! 

I appreciate the detailed response, and I do apologize to hear that your experience so far has not been the greatest. We would be happy to take a further look into this for you and provide you with any updates on the situation. Please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation