cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent Camera Feed on Mobile App

Shadoww
I plan to stick around

For the last week we are having a really hard time with our live camera feed showing on our cell phones. We can see recording but not live feed. I have rebooted wifi, touch screen and our phones. We have turned the phones off and on and still doesnt work.  I have even unplugged the little white boxes, getting frustrated

*** Edited Labels ***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Intermittent Camera Feed on Mobile App

stepy2015
I plan to stick around

What is your Upload speed? Upload is very important when dealing with video feeds

Shadoww
I plan to stick around

Not sure of number but it’s supposed to be as good or better than fiberop I was told 

Good evening @Shadoww,

Thanks for your post! I'm sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues viewing the your camera live feed through the Smart Home Monitoring app.

If I understand correctly, this has recently started about a week ago and you are confident your home internet is sufficient. To better assist you, I do have additonal questions for you:

• Could you confirm whether your wireless device is connected via mobile network(LTE) or your home Wi-Fi?
  • Do you also experience any problems when you are viewing the camera feed directly from the touchscreen?

Let us know - We want to help you resolve this!

RogersMaude

Shadoww
I plan to stick around

My cell phone is on my wifi and the camera on the touch screen is good. 

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation