cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Call/Transaction History on PAYGo Account

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

I tried to view my Call/Transaction history today, but instead of being able to see it, I get the following message instead:

"Are you an existing Rogers Prepaid customer?  Give us a call at 1-800-575-9090 or visit a Rogers store for help managing your plan. View Details "

I called to see what the problem is and was told it's a known issue which should be resolved soon (probably Tomorrow?)...  You can always get your balance by calling, but the Call/Transaction details are currently unavailable.

*Added Labels*
64 REPLIES 64

Re: No Call/Transaction History on PAYGo Account

RogersMoin

Hello, @57.

I can imagine the inconvenience of not being able to see the Call/Transaction History. It’s good to know that the PayGo team has been working on a resolution. Hopefully, it gets resolved at the earliest. Please keep us posted.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

mic325
I'm here a lot

I am having the same issue and I cannot access the details in my plan. I am currently out of the country and cannot call nor visit a store to check. Are there any update on this?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Still not working for me.  I check once a day.  I'll report back as soon as it does.

zolker
I've been here awhile

Try this:

Sign in and stay signed in. In the "Run" box or by email link go to https://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel

Refresh once or twice if you get the "Maintenance" page. You will know the right page
when you see it - obvious.

Click "Bills and Payments" on the left side. Voila!

mic325
I'm here a lot

OMG! It works!! Thanks Zolker!

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@zolker : Thanks for that workaround link.  Because I have linked accounts (Cable/Internet/HomePhone and PAYGo, it first took me to my Cable balance, but by clicking my PAYGo account number I was able to see the Transactions page.   Thanks again.

Let's hope they get this working properly soon.

PS.  I've never used the phone service other than to talk to an agent, but I just called to check to see if the online balance was correct and it was.  I was surprised to hear that I could also listen to recent transactions this way...

OwenSun
I'm here a lot

When I login My Rogers then select Prepaid account, the account information is not displayed. It shows only following message instead.

"Are you an existing Rogers Prepaid customer?  Give us a call at 1-800-575-9090 or visit a Rogers store for help managing your plan. View Details "

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@OwenSun :  I assume your post may have been moved to this existing thread on the topic.  Please view earlier posts in this thread and a workaround provided by @zolker 

OwenSun
I'm here a lot

I have called Rogers customer service two times, today and 4 days ago. But the problems still are not solved. I cannot do any thing for my prepaid account now.

OwenSun
I'm here a lot

Yes, you are right.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@OwenSun wrote:

I cannot do any thing for my prepaid account now.

Huh?  You should be able to do "anything" you want using : Dial *611 from your PAYGo phone, or 1 800 575-9090 from any phone.

Hi @OwenSun,  you are right. With the work around, I can only see the transaction details and the balance, but I still cannot change the details of the plan like subscribing to a add-on in the portal. Hope it can be fixed soon.

TheOldyellr
I've been here awhile

Looks like this coincides with nobody being able to sign into Community Forums without registering as a new user with a new email address. 

TheOldyellr
I've been here awhile

@zolker wrote:

Try this:

Sign in and stay signed in. In the "Run" box or by email link go to https://www.rogers.com/web/RogersServices.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel

Refresh once or twice if you get the "Maintenance" page. You will know the right page
when you see it - obvious.

Click "Bills and Payments" on the left side. Voila!

Clipboard01.jpg

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Yeah, the workaround didn't work for me for a few days (see second screenshot below), but today the workaround outlined by @zolker works again.  I don't hold out much hope since I got the following text a few days back:  

I tried the MyRogers app and it doesn't work with PAYGo (pre-paid) service either. So, it appears that the only way to do anything with Rogers PAYGO is now via phone (automated, or via a CSR). They have also been increasing the per-minute rates for grandfathered plans like my "Anytime" plan. I'm sure not many people are on this any more and Rogers is now trying to make it uncomfortable for people to stay on PAYGo.

PAYGo1PAYGo1

PAYGo2PAYGo2

OLDYELLR
I'm a senior advisor

Well, not only can I now sign is as myself, my Call/Transaction History is back. 😀

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

HowardL
I plan to stick around

simply, this is shame. 

I am a Pay as you Go user currently out side Canada, now, I have to call for top up, call for change my plan (I wanted to cancel my internet but just keep phone and text), and I have to pay for the call to Pay As you Go service.

Again, this is shame. Rogers does not respect the pay as you go user simply. Rogers can do this for PayAsyouGo user now, Rogers can do same, similar thing for other user later, Rogers can do other things for other user later.

Rogers does not give notice before change, Rogers does not give user time to take actions, instead of user wants, Rogers just simply do anything Rogers want & benefit to Rogers' money, 

mic325
I'm here a lot

@HowardL can't agree more! I am on the same boat as you. This is absolutely ridiculous. I am coming back next week and tried to activate the data plan online, and I can't. Why forced us to call and use the automated system when the online portal was perfectly fine! If you don't want us as a customer, that's fine. At least you let us know in advance, refund my PAYG balance (I just topped up $100 on Jun 1!!), and tell me you cheapy go away. I am furious and very disappointed. I can't recommend Rogers to anyone now, local Canadian nor travelers coming in who needs a Prepaid SIM.

Sorry.....I just have to vent......

HowardL
I plan to stick around

One more thing to remember is that, if Rogers has a reliable calculating and payment system, I believe more users wanted to try to bundle a credit card with the account. But the fact is so many user complain they pay for never-has-happened data and call. 

For PayAsYouGo user, users can just use voucher to credit and users do not need to worry about their credit card got hundreds one-time payment which they never used, they don't need to worry about they always paid $1, $5, $10 calls/data they have never used.

I've submitted concern via Rogers.com, although I don't believe it can be addressed, I will submit on CCTS - although I don't believe it will be addressed as well, but I just submit it. Users need to raise their voice, although this would not be respected and cared by Rogers.

HowardL
I plan to stick around

@mic325 wrote:

...If you don't want us as a customer, that's fine. ...

The thing is, they wantED us as customer. When they collect and get enough customer, consider customers have bundled the phone number with enough resource, e.g. CRA, bank, then they just change the service - users who wanted to change number will take long time and very tough to modify the number from every resource one by one.

Topic Stats
  • 64 replies
  • 33 Likes
  • 14 in conversation