cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor cell service

Msilver
I've been around

I have had the worst cell service for the last year and I live next to the 5G tower. Might I add that we had 4 phones on Roger’s and all had poor reception .I have to use my phone for work and it’s very unprofessional when it glitches out every 2 word. I have talked with tech team and other customer service agents multiple times, as well as gone into the shops to get some help and guidance with no success. I asked a customer service representative to get a discount as I was paying for a service I wasn’t getting. She flat out said no there is nothing they can do to help me. Funny enough I couldn’t understand her as she was having the same problem as we were… The last gentleman I spoke to in store even wrote a note to the office of the president in front of me on my behalf. We have sent multiple emails to the office of the president and haven’t heard a word back from them. We did decide to switch providers. And I must say my service is working great!! I did receive one last gift from Roger’s a huge bill of $2000. They claim to be the most reliable network. I beg to differ!

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Poor cell service

RogersYasmine

Hello @Msilver ,

Thanks for sharing your experience with the rest of the community. We're really sad to hear that it wasn't a positive one. 😞

Although we're disappointed to see you take your business elsewhere, we also understand that you must do what is best for your needs. It's very unfortunate that we were not able to resolve your issue and salvage your business at this time. Should you ever have a change of heart, we would love the opportunity to welcome you back again!

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation