cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Access MyRogers via Browser.

p325
I'm here a lot

My Rogers will not launch. Why does My Rogers not launch when I select it.

***Edited Labels***

54 REPLIES 54

Re: Unable to Access MyRogers via Browser.

brikliz1
I've been around
What’s going on I can’t open my own acct?

Welcome to the Community @brikliz1!

We want to know more about the issues you're experiencing with your MyRogers online profile from browser.

In order to further assist you we'd need more information from you:

• Are you getting an error message?
  • Why can't you open your own account?

We want to help. 😉 Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

stevense
I've been here awhile

With Safari on my Mac I can't access the Rogers website at all. It tries to go to the site, the progress bar goes about an inch along and everything just hangs. It doesn't even display any part of the page; it continues to display the last page accessed from whatever other site I had visited. I have cleared the cache, cleared cookies for the site, and tried turning off everything I thought likely from the Developer tab. I thought maybe it was a content blocker but I don't think so. I have tried multiple URLs to different parts of the Rogers site. It used to work fine. I recently changed to Ignite, although I can't think why that would have an effect on this.

On Firefox I can access most of the site although some pages refuse to display. A blank page displays in that case and when I view source code it all seems to be there.

Chrome seems to work fine.

Safari is my default browser and I would like to be able to use it. Any ideas?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@stevense :  Here's a list of things to try - see link below:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Internet/Unable-to-load-certain-website-s-and-or-videos/m-p/42...

Make sure JavaScript is turned on, make sure pop-up blockers are not on and make sure you're not using any ad-blockers or similar extensions.  If it works in Chrome, then something is blocking the site on Safari...

stevense
I've been here awhile

I went in to Safari Preferences; Websites and for the Rogers sites I turned off Content Blockers, and allowed Pop-ups and the site is fine now. Thanks!

dorisn
I've been here awhile

I'm having an issue to log in that's not like the others. Most have solved the issue by fixing log in info or resetting their browsers. Yet, I've done all this but got no results. I can't sign in at all. 

When I first contacted support they said their website was down and would be for 48 hours. Now I try again and everytime the same thing happens: Once entering the correct login info (as I've reset my password to make sure my info is correct) , I'm redirected to the Rogers Business Self-serve sign-in page. Everytime I put in my info to Myrogers homepage, it shows the checkmark, loads, glitches to what looks like Myrogers account page but then immediately jumps to the business self-serve login page. The url goes from myrogers to business in an instant. Like a fool I tried to log into business but it also won't work.

What I've tried:

-the app on my google pixel, it seems to think my account is a business one and redirects me to download the business app

-tried various browsers, clearing caches/cookies, using incognito mode

-waiting 48hrs plus to see if the problem was with the website itself

please help, I just want to pay my bill but no platform is working and I think it's not a problem I can fix on my end. 

Greetings @dorisn!

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, we are happy to have you here! Congrats on your first post! 😊

Thanks for sharing this matter with the rest of the Community so that others can weigh in if they are having the same experience! We also appreciate you including the details of the troubleshooting steps taken. 👌

It sounds like this could be an account association issue which is normally resolved via a ticket to our back office team. We'd love to pull up your account to have a closer look so we can determine the best course of action to take to get this matter resolved for you!

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please CLICK HERE.

Now, if a ticket is required, it may take some time for the issue to get resolved. In the meantime, we do have other payment options available to help avoid any further delays. We can take a one-time credit card payment via a secure form sent  by Private Message here in the Rogers Community Forums, or you can use any of the following payment options as well:

- Through your Financial Institution using Online/Telephone Banking (may take up to 5 business days to post)

- By calling 1-888-764-3771 to provide a credit card payment through our IVR system or to speak with a live agent, or online through Live Chat @ rogershelp.com/chat (payment will post immediately)

I hope this helps!!

RogersLaura

Mw5
I've been around
Trying to access rogers account on my smartphone. We just had ignite installed, access is available on desktop but not smartphone

Hello, @Mw5.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. It's good to know that you can access MyRogers on the web. What happens when you try to access MyRogers on your phone?

Please provide details about your phone, its OS version and the MyRogers app version. Are you able to sign into the app? Do you get any error message? 

Please keep us posted. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I can't sign in. Keeps giving this picture selecting nonsense. Annoying rogers.

Hey @Norbika!

Running into the captcha so consistently has got to be irritating. We'd be happy to help. Can you confirm for us:

Have you tried clearing cache/cookies

Have you tested this on another browser/device

Are you able to access the MyRogers app on your mobile device?

Are you able to access the site on a mobile device?

Thanks!

@RogersAndy

An iphone

Hi there @Miriam537007,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Are you experiencing any issues accessing MyRogers via browser?

If you do, can you please tell us what happens with the device you're using and elaborate on the nature of the problem encountered? For example, are you getting an error message? We want to help you resolve it. 🙂

Thanks in advance!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats