MyRogers App Constantly Running

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

MyRogers App Constantly Running

Is it normal for MyRogers to run all the time. An icon shows up stating it is running. Should a decision be made to disable or force stop. I don't know what to do.

**Labels Added**

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: MyRogers App Constantly Running

Good evening @ranger0893,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

May I know what device are you using? For android devices, the apps remain open in the background, this helps them open faster and is a normal part of the phones operation. 

For an iPhone, if you do not want the MyRogers app running in the background, you can change the settings under Settings >> General >> Background App Refresh >> Toggle the feature off completely or for a specific app. 

RogersZia

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted

Re: MyRogers App Constantly Running

Good evening @ranger0893,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

May I know what device are you using? For android devices, the apps remain open in the background, this helps them open faster and is a normal part of the phones operation. 

For an iPhone, if you do not want the MyRogers app running in the background, you can change the settings under Settings >> General >> Background App Refresh >> Toggle the feature off completely or for a specific app. 

RogersZia

View solution in original post