cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Billing

sierra1989
I plan to stick around

My bill was to  be paid by Feb 8 2023 , so on Feb 8 2023 I logged in to pay my bill and voila I already have a late payment charge on my bill  .  .   Rogers  you give a date to be paid and before I have a chance to pay the bill on that date you add a late fee before days end  ....   typical ....     First I have my automated billing cancelled  by Rogers,  I reapplied for automated billing then it was cancelled again,  now this  .  Truely getting frustrated..

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Internet Billing

RogersYasmine

Hello again @sierra1989 !

I hope your day is going smoothly so far. 🙂

Billing issues are never fun, that's for sure. I don't blame you for being surprised to find a premature late payment fee added to your account...that definitely sounds strange and not a part of our usual practice!

Normally, any late payment fees applied for a past due amount would be reflected on the NEXT invoice that is processed. We can certainly have a closer look to see what happened. Please send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can get started. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation