cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IgniteTV app keeps signing out

yronnen
I've been around

Hi,

I'm running IgniteTV app on an iPhone and it keeps logging me out after a few minutes. Happens on my home wifi and when using the cell network.I also have an iPad running the app, and no issues there.

I've unsintalled and reinstalled, cleared the browser cache...nothing work. Talked with Rogers tech support and they did some network reset which didn't help.

Any ideas?

*Added Labels*

4 REPLIES 4

Re: IgniteTV app keeps signing out

RogersMoin

Hello, @yronnen.

Thank you for your post, and welcome to our Community!

The Ignite TV app's frequent signing-off can be bothersome. I appreciate you clearing the app's cache, reinstalling, and connecting with tech support. Was there a ticket created for you?

We can investigate this issue; please send @CommunityHelps a private message. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

ang3morra
I've been around

Same.   Extremely annoying.  I step away for a few minutes and have to log back in.  Not sure if its the Ignite app or an Ipad update that keeps doing this.  If anyone finds the answer please update this post question.  TIA

Ciaochiao
I've been here awhile

I have the same issue but in reverse. It signs me out on my iPad but is fine on my android. I called an Roger’s tech who helped me and it seemed to work til tonight, so 24 hrs. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Hello, @Ciaochiao 

We definitely want to help you get the app working more consistently on your iPad. 

If you have not already, please uninstall and reinstall the app on your iPad. Please ensure that you are running the latest OS on your iPad.

Please let us know if issues are ongoing.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation