Ignite WiFi Hub - Scheduled downtime not working

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbrown6
I've Been Around

Re: Ignite WiFi Hub - Scheduled downtime not working

I have been having the exact same issue. Started last night. Have deleted the schedule and recreated it. Once I create the down time schedule, all devices associated to it immediately pause until I delete the schedule.
bbbreak
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm having the same issue about downtime. I've set up my child bedtime schedule and it's stopping his device about 3 hours way too early. The only way to get him back to the internet is to delete his profile. I've tried recreating his profile and scheduled the downtime again but it will stop his device from accessing the internet right away. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Jennay3
I've Been Here Awhile

I have tried deleting and adding her profile again doesn’t help). Also, now my other daughter cannot use the wifi either unless I delete her scheduled downtime all together.
krazykrazz
I've Been Around

Also having this issue as of yesterday. Even though the downtime schedule is not active yet the devices in the profile lose their internet.

As soon as I remove the device from the profile, internet works. This is occurring with multiple profiles/devices I have setup for my kids.

shan1820
I've Been Around

I have had the same issue since Feb. 13/21. I've tried rebooting the modem, deleting the profile and deleting the schedule. None of these changes make a difference. The only thing that works is not having a schedule.

Mellee
I've Been Around

I have the exact same issue. Cannot use WiFi unless I deleted the downtime schedule
Alexandrea1433
I've Been Here Awhile

Same
RogersAndy

Hey everyone!

Welcome to the community @krazykrazz@shan1820, and @Mellee!

It's disheartening to hear that so many of you are unable to get this feature working :(. If you haven't already I would definitely recommend reaching out to support to have this issue more directly addressed. It's possible that a ticket may need to be escalated to validate the functionality of the feature. If you have any questions at all feel free to let us know!

@RogersAndy

Plibra
I Plan to Stick Around

Relieved to have found this thread, I’ve been having the same issue with scheduling downtime. I’ve tried rebooting, deleting the profile and recreating it, nothing I do has fixed the problem. This has been happening since last week, the downtime schedule feature is completely unusable at present.
Plibra
I Plan to Stick Around

I just realized the app updated to version 3.24 6 days ago, which is exactly when the scheduling feature stoped working.