Can’t sign into MyRogers app

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Can’t sign into my Rogers app

I signed in with Data, I'll try Wifi when I'm home and let you know if the issue persists, did you try what I mentioned above? It'll fix the issue when you're on data at least, also why use wifi? From what I've been told the data doesnt count when logging into the app (since its THEIR app)
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

MyRogers app is accessible when I'm on my data, there is no problem at all, it's only when I try to log on using WiFi. You could be right regarding data not being charged, I do not know. I'm not with Rogers & if I use MyRogers app to check the usage of my Home internet service or pay the bills etc, then i would be charged. Also in my settings, when I'm @ home, the data turns off & WiFi is activated. Thanks for your suggestion, but plz let me knw weather MyRogers app (latest version) works on WiFi or not. It will be very much appreciated by me for sure & helpful for others too.
Thank you.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Hi ive tried to log in using my mobile phone but i cant a message pop out that they are fixing services...for how long..ive tried to log in sunce yesterday

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Try turning off ur Wi-Fi & turn on ur data. It's going to work then. Keep us updated.
Highlighted

Hello Community!

I have good news! I'm seeing reports from other Android users that this issue is now resolved.

Please check for updates and let us know if the issue is fixed! 🙂

Regards,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes it's working now. Thank you so very much.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I havent been a le consign into he Roger's app since 11/22. Keeps telling me you are working on it. Have no issues signing unon the Roger's website so it isnt an operator's issue.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Did you try the solutions above? Seems to be working for most now.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Sorry for such a late response but you're right, still DOESNT work on wifi! I tried what I did before by changing it from my email to just username and then back, still nothing.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It's all working now on WiFi & Data too. All you have to do is update the MyRogers app & it should work good.
Keep us posted...