cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sign into MyRogers app

Mangojuice
I've been here awhile

Every time i try to sign in it says “Go to Rogers business self serve app” but the thing is I don’t have a business account, just a personal one. Another thing, even when i try to sign in on the Rogers business app it says the account doesn’t exist?!? It works when i sign into my Rogers on the web browser just not in the app.

*Added Labels*

58 REPLIES 58

Re: Can’t sign into MyRogers app

Bears
I've been around
Every time I attempt to sign into the app, I receive the message;
"Something went wrong, we are attempting to fix it, please try back later"
I've been getting it for 2 days and gave never been able to log in.
My credentials work at rogers.com.
I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app, no success.
I've cleared the cache, turned wifi off and attempted with phone data on, no success.

Good morning and welcome to the Rogers Community Forums @Bears,

You've definitely come to the right place! I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've tried so far. What device are you using and have you had a chance to try the app on more than one devices? When was the last time you were able to access the app successfully? 

We may need to create a ticket to ensure you can gain access to the MyRogers app. Please reach out to us by sending a private message to @CommunityHelps.  Click here to learn how our private messaging system works :).

RogersZia

umar-ehsan
I've been here awhile

Hi I have the same issue with the myrogers app. I am a new customer and my login credentials work fine on desktop website and mobile website. But the android app does not let me login. I am using a Pixel 3XL with android 11 (security update Nov 5, 2020). The app version is 5.17.1.6.

I have tried resetting device cache and uninstalling and reinstalling app after rebooting. I have tried all these steps both on wifi and then on data connection. Same result. Cannot login. I have also tried using my username without the email part but i would not let me login.

Thanks.

Good day @umar-ehsan,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Thanks for letting us know of the issue you encountered when trying to access the MyRogers app.

Sharing with us the details of the problem, the device/OS, as well as the troubleshooting steps performed so far is ideal. 🙂

We appreciate you took the time to reach out to us in private and we look forward to assist you via PM!

RogersMaude

Hello,

I also cannot sign in to myrogers on the app using my email information.

Hey @AbrahimS,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! Thank you for posting about your MyRogers app login issue. 

Are you able to confirm whether you can sign in to your MyRogers online profile via web browser?

Also, could you confirm whether you get an error message after entering your credentials in the app?

If you require further assistance, we'll be happy to look into this for you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can learn how to send us a private message in this blog

RogersMaude

westonc
I've been here awhile
Same issue as others but am able to resolve. I have the latest App version on my 2 iPhones (XS Max and 11) with the latest iOS. I am currently on vacation in Mexico and have not been able to log in. Finally tried setting my VPN to show me located in Canada and I can log in. So I tried a few variations. When VPN is set to Canada or USA I can login. Any other country or VPN off and I cannot login. I am not using cellular data and only logged in via wifi.
Looks like the app is not able to be used outside of Canada or the USA.

Hey @westonc,

We hope you are enjoying your vacation and are keeping safe and well. Congrats on your first post here! 🙂

You seem to have hit the nail on the head! The MyRogers Mobile Self-Serve app is meant to be free when used within Canada. It can be used on mobile data while outside of Canada, however, you'll receive an automatic SMS advising you that you are roaming and roaming charges may apply.

I hope this helps! 

RogersLaura

Unfortunately many of us are located in Canada and the app still won't let us login. So that is obviously not the solution.

westonc
I've been here awhile
Thank you for the reply. The programmers can set the app so that it is available in any country while on wifi. I can access my Telus account and my Australian mobile account using their apps no matter where in the world I am by using wifi. By setting it to wifi access anywhere it would resolve the issue.

umar-ehsan
I've been here awhile
The application login will not work even on Rogers own data connection.

Matttt1
I've been here awhile

I just updated the app, now I can't get into it after rebooting either

Greetings Community!

If you are having difficulty logging into the MyRogers app but are otherwise able to login on the website, please PM us @CommunityHelps so that we can investigate and escalate if necessary.

If you can neither login to the app or the website, please try resetting your password before reaching out to us in PM.

If you're not familiar with our PMing system, you can find instructions on how it works here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Re: Can’t sign into my Rogers app

Mam5
I've been around

Not the point 2 days now my app won't open to get me in.

Re: Can’t sign into my Rogers app

Rico2
I've been here awhile
Can't sign in to MyRogers app, Global TV app and CNNgo on my phone. Sign up process has been broken on the two TV apps for months

Which App I need to install for small business account ? I can login to personal account through web and also small business account which has same email id as username. There are no services under personal account but the business account has active lines. I', always getting "Something Wrong, We're working to fix this as soon as possible , Please check back later".

Can you help me with this ?

Hello, @rocky_rocks.

Thank you for joining this thread, and welcome to our Community. 

You need to register with MyBusiness Hub, which is an online dashboard to manage your Rogers Business services. If you need assistance with your business services, please connect with our Business Support

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats