cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attempt to view Services under MyRogers results in Technical Error

sbessant
I'm here a lot

I have changed recently from receiving Digital TV to Ignite TV an Ignite Home Phone. Rogers changed my Account number for the new services. not sure if it makes any difference but my old and new accounts are part of Bulk agreements. Does anyone else with Ignite TV and Ignite Home Phone have the following issue?

The issue I have had from the beginning of the Ignite TV service is that I cannot get details of the 3 services from the MyRogers webpage. I can sign-in to Rogers.com and under the Services heading I see the 3 services (Home Phone, TV and Internet). When I click on Home Phone I get 

Technical Error

Sorry, There is a problem on our end. Thanks for your Patience while we work to fix it. Please Check back later. .....

I eventually get the same message when I click on TV

If I click on Internet - I get 

Sorry, Something went wrong.

Some of the Information on this page may be missing, Please try again later. 

I have called Rogers Technical Support and created a Trouble Report/Ticket over a month ago. I received a few call backs saying they are working on it and I have made return calls a few times and after a month the tech support rep said she would escalate the issue. A week and a half later I get a call saying the the issue has been resolved and the  ticket has been closed.  I then go and log into MyRogers and the problem still exists. I called Rogers Technical Support and informed the rep of the situation and she created a new Trouble Report/Ticket. Still patiently waiting for the next update. Not sure where to go next.

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Attempt to view Services under MyRogers results in Technical Error

Good News, The Ticket / Problem that I reported to Tech Support has now been resolved. I am able to view the details of the services I have on the MyRogers webpage and the MyRogers app. It may have had something to do with the fact that a new account number was created for me when I moved from Digital TV service to Ignite TV and Home phone service. and the old digital services account was in the background when I was trying to  display the services on my new Ignite account.

Thanks also to the fine RogersXXXX community members for their guidance as we worked to a resolution of this issue.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersTony

Hello, @sbessant

Thank you for posting your concern to the community. I know how important it is to be able to view and manage your services via Rogers.com.

We would need to review the notes on the ticket that was escalated and ensure that your MyRogers profile has been setup properly with your new services. Please send a private message @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersTony

Good News, The Ticket / Problem that I reported to Tech Support has now been resolved. I am able to view the details of the services I have on the MyRogers webpage and the MyRogers app. It may have had something to do with the fact that a new account number was created for me when I moved from Digital TV service to Ignite TV and Home phone service. and the old digital services account was in the background when I was trying to  display the services on my new Ignite account.

Thanks also to the fine RogersXXXX community members for their guidance as we worked to a resolution of this issue.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation