cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi outages since Nov 20 in London Ont

Spucy
I've been around

For over 3 weeks now our wifi goes off and on all day. I out in a complaint and yesterday I received a message from Roger’s’s it was completely fixed and today it’s back doing the same. Is anyone else experiencing this?

*** Edited Labels ***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Wifi outages since Nov 20 in London Ont

RogersMaude

Good day @Spucy,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

We know how important it is to stay connected at all times. If I understand correctly, you're located around London, Ontario, and you've have been experiencing intermittent WiFi issues since the 20th of November. Is that right?

Have you ruled out any problem with your internet connection as a whole? For instance, is everything working as expected when connected via Ethernet?

When WiFi issues happen, do you normally try unplugging your modem for a few seconds, then plugging it back in?

A restart triggers the modem to re-scan and optimize connectivity for your current WiFi environment. If your modem is hard to reach, you can try using the Ignite HomeConnect app to restart your Gateway.

Any additional information surrounding this situation could really help us in assisting you further.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation