cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Connection Stopped Completely

ahmedawahab2
I've been here awhile

Hi, im in waterloo my wifi connection stopped suddenly and im not able to work ... in the line waiting for the call center to answer my call for 59 mins now! Rogers customer service is really bad!

***Edited Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Wifi Connection Stopped Completely

RogersTony

Hello, @ahmedawahab2

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I can imagine how poor the timing was to lose your connection in the middle of doing some important work. 😞

I am hopeful that the call centre team was able to resolve the connectivity issues you were facing. If not, please let the community know what they discovered and we can do our best to assist you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersTony

ahmedawahab2
I've been here awhile
Thanks Rogers, unfortunately until this moment i dont have connectivity. And still in the call waiting for ignite call center to address my issue.
Can you please help?

Don_Ca
I'm a senior contributor
Are you using the modem for the wifi? Did you power it off and on? Can you log into it the modem? They will have to check that. Is it the Wifi not working or is it the connection in general? Is TV working? Do you have a wired connection to the modem to test and log in with?

ahmedawahab2
I've been here awhile
Yes i restarted it many times .. they've finally answered my call .. still outage is happening

Wifi connection stopped can mean many things, are you connected to wifi but cant browse or did the wifi SSID completely disappear? do u use a thirdparty router?
Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 in conversation