As of 930 this morning. ALL my email accounts via Outlook have been blocked. Webmail and Mobile working.
Come on!!!!! Rogers....What is going on>?
broken, fixed, broken, fixed, broken again
About a month ago many of us here complained we couldn't send email through Outlook and other clients.
Everything was configured properly but nope. Couldn't log on to send. Could recieve not send.
Rogers tech support swore up and down it wasn't their issue. Must be your computer.a
Suddenly after some noise here it was fixed. No acknowledgement of an issue.
Then, a week later it broke again. Same response. It's your problem, not ours.
Noise here. And then it was fixed. Again, no acknowledgement.
Now I can send via Outlook but suddenly halfway through my morning I can't log on and get my mail from rogers/yahoo's servers
And again, it's my issue. Not there.
Can we get a little honesty around here? PLease.
@DaHammerman : As mentioned in post 60 of this thread, I'm having the same problem, however, for me I'm able to receive e-mails on Outlook about half the time I start the Outlook app and not all of my e-mails are always affected, sometimes it's only one or two, sometimes 3, sometimes 4.
Let's hope they're doing something at their end regarding the "receive" portion for a more permanent fix, since it appears that the "send" portion is working (now)...
PS. No need to start a new thread when this existing one is available.
*** Edited Labels ***
Yeah I have the unable to "receive" now as well. I can send though. It was the reverse last month.
This is frustrating.
It worked fine this morning. I closed down Outlook Express when I was done and then re-opened it an hour later and then had the problem. It seems as long as it was open (and it had been for over a week straight) that it would work. But as soon as I closed it and then opened it again I lost the working connection to the Yahoo server ( a guess) I had and couldn't re-establish it due to the problem.
Meaning the fact that I had already established a connection in the past, while there wasn't a problem meant I could stay connected to it, and use Outlook Express normally, even though a problem currently exists. I was connected to the server via the older, working settings at Rogers/Yahoo. But when I try to establish a new connection I can't because I'm trying to while the current problem exists.
Rogers, please fix this asap.
Set up with an App password from Rogers which is copied and pasted into Outlook. Have reset it several times but that appears to not be the problem.
Thanks for following up ... And yes to your other questions - it is set to POP, using Rogers email address. This configuration has worked for ages so I'm wondering if something changed at Rogers end this week. The error appeared a couple times on Monday but worked other times with no changes made by me. Then yesterday it stopped entirely and hasn't worked since although I have tried resetting pwd's, deleting nd recreating the Outlook account, etc.
Please PM the mods here so that they can get this issue resolved like they did several weeks ago.