cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rogers Installation Technician Cancelled appointment on day of.

GummyDonut
I've been here awhile

Today I had a scheduled rogers internet appointment booked for between 10am to 12pm. About 10:30am rolls around and I get a call from the rogers technician stating that he got the wrong work order. He cannot install my fibre internet. Told me I would be getting a call back from rogers. However I need this installation completed by today. 

Can someone please help me out here, I have been trying to call rogers but I've been on hold for nearly 2 hours now.

**Labels Added**

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Rogers Installation Technician Cancelled appointment on day of.

jjjjy7
I'm a reliable contributor

@GummyDonut   Not sure what you expect us to do to help you.  There are really only  a couple of individuals here who provide actual solutions and they are not Rogers employees.  

GummyDonut
I've been here awhile

Welp gotta try every option out there possible. Unfortunately this doesn't seem to be it either.

Greetings @GummyDonut!

Were you able to get your install appointment rescheduled? If you're still in need of assistance, please let us know.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

krish992
I've been here awhile

Same thing happened to me too. I'm trying to call on 2 devices for the past 2 hours and the live chat and nothing. This is the only way I can create some awareness about this experience. I feel you. Crazy how a telecom company doesn't know what communication is.  

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation