New Rogers MyWifi App

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

New Rogers MyWifi App

Hey guys.

looks like they are releasing a new APP to help with wifi/settings.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers/Announcing-The-Rogers-MyWiFi-App-Beta-Test/m-p/433007

Anyone on the CODA can sign up to be able to do it. (only the coda right now).

Looks like it has a bunch of more advanced features for parental controls, etc. 

***Added Labels***

Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: New Rogers MyWifi App

We're super excited about this app!

Please, check out the Beta Test! We want to hear everything you can tell us about it Smiley Happy

The app is FREE to download and use, there's a Beta Survey for all your feedback and even PRIZES TO BE WON!!

RogersDarrell

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Wish I could.. Doesnt work on the ignite yet.

I've Been Around

it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

might be something with cached data in it.

I would delete the app, then re-download it and try logging in.

With iOS being at 12.1 now.. i would think the app would more likely work on NEWER OSs, and less likely on older ones like 10.

What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 in conversation